No

Best Answer

simple, to the point, perfect.

Best Answer

lol, thanks...well, it's like saying....let's sit around and do nothing and see if that works.^^

Best Answer

I think that Delilah5 said it well. We have to do our part. God made us functioning human beings for a reason. Sometimes however we really do get our backs against the wall and don't have any other option but to go on faith. <br />
Not to ramble on but heres a true example:<br />
I am a single mother of three kids. I go to school full time and times are really tough to say the least. I was running really short on funds and groceries. I didn't see any help in sight so I prayed that God would step in and intervene. The next day one of my friends came over to pray with me. She also was going through a tough time with the loss of a family member. She showed up at my door with enough groceries to see me through. <br />
I never asked her for anything, but i believe by my prayer and her being a willing vessel, God provided for me and my family.

Best Answer

absolutely not. to many people say "its gods will" how the hell do you know. there is no god. and i can prove it

Best Answer

only works if you're your own god xD

Best Answer

LIve and let live,usually it does and what I think this means to say is stop stressing about it and I think this does work, things work out without you even realizing it so yes:)

Best Answer

Fascinating question. I am surprised that the answers have been so negative. In truth, most of the things for which you grasp for control are beyond your ability to control. You would if you could, for example, control your child's use of drugs and other behaviors that are counter productive. You can't. The most you can do is to continue to love him and to refuse to be an enabler. You can help if he takes positive steps, but you cannot really persuade him to take those steps. So, your choice is to stress about it, or to release it to God and accept the outcome. Sadly, the outcomes at times are the opposite of what we desire. It can challenge faith when the consequences of another's choices cause us pain and we can blame God for failing us. Most stress is caused by trying to control things that are outside of our ability to control or worry about things like the national debt or the geopolitical situation. I have great compassion for your situation with your son. The story that one told of a friend bringing groceries without the need having been mentioned fits your situation. While you cannot do anything for your son, realistically, You can pray and ask God to work on him and provide the right kind of resource for him. He may still be rebellious but that can change suddenly. If you do release him to God, watch for things to happen that you could not have predicted and trust that God is operating.

Best Answer

forgiveness is the key to everything. when you can let go that peace that surpasses understanding happens - it has happened to me before.

Best Answer

No if I let go of this steering wheel, I am gonna crash

Best Answer

I honestly leave nothing up to God if I can and I dont pray for him to intervene. I just ask for strength.

Best Answer

asking for strength is wonderful too!

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer