There will always be subtlety when interacting with people. Due to us becoming more and more distant from each other (my opinion), we become less and less trusting of one another since it's pretty much "every man for themselves" now. There are still those that hold common sense and logic behind their actions though and I plan to carry that through anywhere that I can. So have no worries, it's just easier to spot them now. Everything else just uncurls as it should. But its as much a curse now as it is a blessing.

Best Answer

It's always been a longstanding belief that i have held, that as the generations build on the previous generations foundations that people believe themselfs to be superior to their elders. But with the draw back that we are slowly but surely sinking into a illiterate, selfish, opinionated race that cares more about animals and the enviroment than we do for things that actually matter.

Best Answer

How is caring about animals and the environment selfish?

Best Answer

Thats not the really selfish part. However i would say that i have little problem with animal testing as i would rather scientist test things on animals prior to giving it to humans. Also, America's midwest was known as the bread basket of the world, but due to the ever increasing demand for ethanol to add to gas the goverment has began to pay farmers to grow corn just for the premise to make ethanol. Thereby raising the cost of food which puts a strain on the wallets of hard working people that can barely afford to buy milk. So i guess that is what i mean.

Best Answer

Alright. Your statement seemed to encompass much broader topics than that.

Best Answer

But i also would have to say in some instances that previous generations did care about animals and their enviroment. As in the Indians who yes killed animals for the skins. But they also used every bit that they could.

Best Answer

This is because with the internet, came an era of surface information popularization so subtle it was like frog in pot with the heat being turned up slowly and subtly that it didn't know it was being boiled alive. "Just give me the gist" results in thinking I know it all, and denial of deeper meanings even when they are handed to me on a silver platter. This is what generations have slowly and gradually become over the decades. "There's nothing between the lines to be read." Then getting upset when they are judged by their surface, because they know their story...everyone else just gets the gist. It's entire generations of this, getting worse and worse. But I have seen hope.. an uprising of those that have been judged the worst seeing the truth and that there are things between the lines that need to be read all proclaiming, "Take time, slow down, dig deeper and really get to know me before you judge." The practice this, it gets noticed, appreciated... but it's not the norm anymore. It's weird and unusual, but welcomed. There may be hope for future generations yet. The generations growing up on "just give me the gist" just had to learn for themselves what those before us already knew because they ignored the wisdom of their elders.

Best Answer

( for the previous) A few doctor

Best Answer

The more we learn about how things work, the harder it is to understand it all.

Best Answer

I would agree. <br />
Previous generations were taught critical thinking, respect, and to seek wisdom. Now those basic necessities for a meaningful life and a healthy society are largely have been largely replaced by willful ignorance, fear, irresponsible sexx, and mindless violent entertainment.<br />
Freedom requires that people be informed and responsible. It is little wonder America is no longer a free country.

Best Answer

Subtlety takes the patience of the observant.

Best Answer

*Nods head vigorously*

Best Answer