jamesmethod jamesmethod 56-60, M 10 Answers Apr 12, 2012

#sniffs himself# i dun get it...<br />
and my girl Britt is one greatest HPA's i ever known. <br />
i think its sexy she dig's fishing and 4wheelers.

Best Answer

:) again you are a sweety

Best Answer

but what is HPA's lol

Best Answer

Hot Piece of *** lol

Best Answer

totally agree that men are getting more feminine.

Best Answer

I saw a study that showed young males have 20% less testosterone than 20 years ago. they think its elated to less physical activity. But they didn't say if women were getting more testosterone form more physical activity.

Best Answer

Do you think women are physically more masculine or merely look more masculine because men are looking less masculine.

Best Answer

I don't know, just wondering about procreation in the future This study also showed that mens ***** count was down 10%. If our traditional roles as male, female are a tied to our reproduction As the roles change the human race may lose it's ability to reproduce.

Best Answer

I don't think so but I haved a new trend where very tall girls date or marry much shorter guys

Best Answer

I live in a small town but in the last 5 years there are more Girls in sports than boys.The boys are all into band or Computers

Best Answer

OOO I see what your saying, well the sports thing thats only fair we like to play to! and the gels an such who dosent want there man to smell good? but there is a line, like I wouldnt want my hubby spending more time getting ready then me.

Best Answer

It seems girl are getting more and more into sports,what used to be male jobs, and they are comming out with all kind of products for men like Lotions, and Gels,Body Wash, ect.

Best Answer

Not "male jobs", but what were male dominated professions. We're more educated now than ever before ;)

Best Answer

I'm also talking about girls becoming Mechanics, Welders, elettricians Carpenters, Be for I ment Jobs that were usually held by men, many women are in construction these days,and working for the Hwy dept.

Best Answer

I think gender roles are just becoming a thing of the past.

Best Answer

It does seem like the gap is closing.

Best Answer

Couldn't prove it be me, ha ha. I do really say no.

Best Answer

I went to my daughters high school a few years ago & I never looked up to women before....but when 50% of the chicks are over 6 feet...uhh yeah...what the f is up with testosterone these days? BOINK!

Best Answer

AND yes...the guys are out of the closet &amp; into my refrigerator already

Best Answer