Maria02 Maria02 18-21, F 19 Answers Nov 8, 2012 in Romance & True Love

Nope.. My Mrs is 14 years older...

Best Answer

My boyfriend is 9 years older then me. It doesn't even seem like there is that much of an age difference to me. The only time is when we talk about our childhoods, because things were a lot different when he was growing up from when I was growing up.

Best Answer

If you're 13, then yes, because that is still a child. If you are two consenting adults, it's fine! 5 years is not too much of a difference that you'd be coming from two different universes.

Best Answer

No, I don't think so..age doesn't really matter. There was a 22 years age difference between my mom and dad, so I don't think 5 years is a big deal.

Best Answer

No. When I was 20, I hooked up with a 42 yo.

Best Answer

5 years is fine, why you asking? Perhaps not the age but something else troubling you.

Best Answer

Some of my close friends think his to old

Best Answer

Jealousy.

Best Answer

Not at all. My Mom was 4 years older than my father and they had a wonderful marriage!

Best Answer

No.

Best Answer

Depends on your state laws. Personally I have been with women 20 years older then me.

Best Answer

it's not about the age,it's about how you think of it:)

Best Answer

no not at all

Best Answer