I have been drinking allot of water so my body won't retain any water .so I was just wondering if I am going to look thinner for others to notice and if my clothes are going to feel loose when i loose the water weight?
cunning78 cunning78 22-25, F 7 Answers May 31 in Health

Drinking a lot of water isn't going to make you lose water weight as far as I know. Cutting down on carbs however will. And yes, it is sort of noticeable, especially your face will look skinnier and less bloated.

Best Answer

you might

Best Answer

sorry..but this is a very stupid idea, your body needs water, you can't torture yourself so that the other people like you. to hell these others..accept me as i am or leave and close the door.

Best Answer

ur the one who is stupid cuz u miss the point.when you drink allot of water your body won't hold on into water which will helo you to loose water weight. On the other hand if you don't drink allot of water then it will cause your body to retain water .I am doing this for health reasons as well .in case you meet the point I am drinking allot of water so I won't retain water

Best Answer

:poop:

Best Answer

not as much as if you lost the body fat instead, but don't drop below 20% without a Doctor's check...

Best Answer