My bf is an ex heroin user but hasn't used in about a year (supposedly). Today I noticed he had a bandaid on his hand and another one on his arm. He took a shower and they came off and I noticed there were 3 tiny red dots on his hand where the bandaid was and they were all in one line on a vein. There were also red dots on his arms in a line where the other bandaid was. I asked him what it was and he told me he burned himself at work. I didn't confront him about it because I didn't want to sound accusatory or crazy without doing some research first. But I'm sure if I asked him whether it was drugs he would deny it. ...What do you guys think?
Justneedadvice Justneedadvice 22-25, F 13 Answers Jul 16, 2012

Ask him to go for a complete medical for a new life insurance policy if you do not want to be direct about asking him to do a drug test too calm your worries

Best Answer

Run as fast as you can , you can do so much better than that.

Best Answer

That's one of the hardest trip to be on, am not taking about him alone" Am taking about you and your tomorrows. I been there and you can be his biggest problem. Seek counseling about, you being an enabler (on your own) so you will know when the relationship would have a chance of every being healthy for you both, you are the one with the clear head warning signs who need help now......

Best Answer

Sweetie,<br />
It sounds like it, I don't know your age, but i do know mine with a husband addicted to meth, get out you can do so much better and it will only get worse you can find someone that will treat you like a queen and not lie to you. If he wants to go for help then that is different but he will have to be put in as my husband would. Please know it is a bad drug and you deserve better......HUGS,KIC

Best Answer

Yes he's using again... pray & hope that he's not back on H & its some insect bite.. Heroin... causes damage to everything,your life would be ruined too.

Best Answer

Sure sounds like it.

Best Answer

I think 3 tiny red dots does not sound like a burn, so he is at least lying about that. With a history of heroin use I would assume that he was shooting up. I would be honest about your concerns. If you are wrong, hopefully he can have an honest and rational conversation and be thankful that you care about him. If you are right, there is a big chance he will react poorly, but it is better then waiting till he kills himself before saying something. Because by then it is too late.

Best Answer

If he is, there's not much you can say to make him stop. He'll be confrontational. You probably already know this. It's nearly impossible to get someone to stop using unless they want to themselves.<br />
Good luck.

Best Answer

if it looks like an orange and smells like an orange, its an orange

Best Answer

It sounds like it is possible.

Best Answer

Yep hes using

Best Answer