aeshun aeshun 22-25, F 12 Answers Jul 17, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

Unfortunately, a woman's intuition is usually correct. If you have to ask yourself this and things don't seem right, then they are not right. Any guy that would play games with you like this and make you worry and wonder what is going on is not worth your time. Cut your losses and move on.

Best Answer

I appreciate it :)

Best Answer

No Why would it be pushy, just ask him. If something is bothering him he may want to get it off his chest anyway but feels weird confiding in you for it has only been a month. Heads up thou.. If you don't want to be a possible 'cry shoulder' shut the 'F' up and don't open those doors, let someone else do it for him. You will still reap the benefits after he lets it out.

Best Answer

no weirdness here at all

Best Answer

Weird already? Jeez, there's only one word to fix this problem: NEXT!

Best Answer

You only spent a month on him. Move on. Weird sometimes takes years to discover. This is easy. Just say you'd rather "keep your options open" and stop seeing him. Jeez, there's tons of guys to meet who aren't weird. Do it.

Best Answer

I appreciate your conviction!!! Thanks for that!! :)

Best Answer

I just don't know if this is part of the chasing game/mind games. I hate that.

Best Answer

It's not just my conviction, it's my history! Plus I've seen others do this and they spent years being tortured. Get the weird ones out of the way and go for who you deserve. Hope this helps.

Best Answer

That's not pushy at all. If anything it shows that you care.

Best Answer

His true self is starting to show. Move on.

Best Answer

PTHWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWT!

Best Answer