Nicki Minaj for example don't you think that chica should be checked for a mental disorder I mean if you saw you're 7 or 8 yr old doing what she does wouldn't you take them to see a shrink? AND NO BEY don't count just for the fact that she has sasha fierce everyone has that inner person.
EnchantingMinx EnchantingMinx 22-25, F 10 Answers Jun 23, 2012

Nope.. it's how they cope. Who am I to tell someone who they should live?

Best Answer

You mean to tell me you wouldn't be the least bit worried if YOUR child or even say your child is having a slumber party and their friend was doing this you wouldn't be worried a smidge?

Best Answer

The difference is.. I don't know any of them. They aren't my family or my friend.. so why the hell should I be wasting my time worrying about what they are doing? If it were someone I knew then I would definitely have a talk with them. But since I don't know them nor have anything to do with them, it's none of my business. It's as simple as that. Why should I be going around sticking my nose into somebody else's business?

Best Answer

That's the nature of the beast. Some have tamed them like. Others have just went eccentric crazy.

Best Answer

Yes because it influences the young generation

Best Answer

Are all actors celebrities? Are all celebrities actors? What makes the person or persona real for you? Is the realm of fantasy your basis of ego or alter ego?

Best Answer

They are playing to their fan base, and their fan base is eating it up.

I find it so very sad as it pertains to what we ind popular and what gets ignored..

we can't have much time on earth left.. ;-)

Best Answer

It doesn't "worry me "but it should worry them!

Best Answer

Well each to their own, though its really getting played out now I guess its just the latest gimmick that everyone is using atm.

Best Answer

im worried that any one gives two flying ***** about celebrities

Best Answer

Celebrities are influencing the current generation whether you like it or not ergo.............

Best Answer

rabid celebrity fans should be put down for the good of the gene pool

Best Answer