...now she thinks her butt looks big? Well if she would just start sharing those coupons it would go back down to normal size. Geezz.....
smileandwave smileandwave 36-40, F 4 Answers Mar 20, 2012

Umm. Okay.

Best Answer

Would u like me to turn around so u can get another peek at my coupon? I've only got one...kathie has the whole Sunday paper!

Best Answer

Yes please.

Best Answer

*turns around, and tony grabs for the savings*

Best Answer

LMflatAO ..... Don't even go there, or this new friendship will never get off the ground.....ignore her,Tony ( slips him $1.00 off lays potato chips)

Best Answer

The ole 1 buck off a bag of chips trick.

Best Answer

Kathie, u low down dirty rotten coupon giver! Tony, don't let her sway u...I will buy two papers on Sunday and give u twice the savings!

Best Answer

Kathie do I hear 3 times the savings.

Best Answer

I lose this one.....smiley is able to buzz cut yer que ball...just the way you like it....I have only coupons.....( Fritos and hormel chili)

Best Answer

You put up a good fight.

Best Answer

She tries...but the smile and wave always wins 'em over. Nice try putty cat! (Hisssssss........)

Best Answer

Oh

Best Answer

U are still in shock...I can see it in your "oh"

Best Answer

Is Kathie bothering you again, Easter Bunny?

Best Answer

Always. She has her arse covered in coupons and everytime I try to grab one she moves! I'm telling u...I want the 15 cents off of soybeans and I want it now!

Best Answer

It was MY idea in the first place....and no need to name names.....

Best Answer

Ha..u took my Sunday ads and jeft me with just jett puff and some worthless cream!

Best Answer

You are all marshmallow fluff and maxi pads......

Best Answer

I beg to differ...I have no coupons for kotex! (Smileandwave smugly walks off eating her marshmallows)

Best Answer