A very wise man once said 'all life is sacred.' judging by that I would say yes, unless the bug has just told you it's secret plan for world domination I would just leave it be.

Best Answer

The command is.

Best Answer

Insects not only do not have brains but their nervous system is not developed enough to feel pain. And my guess is they are not self aware enough to know they're alive. So don't think you're going to pay for stomping on a cockroach with some cosmic punishment. Humans on the other hand like it or not have evolved to be , well ;human beings who suffer ,have feelings , have high ideals and are conscious living things. The two, don't compare.

Best Answer

I agree with the smerf

Best Answer

Karma is the Law of Cause and Effect.<br />
Look at the consequences of the action and you have your answer

Best Answer

i've pondered this myself and to be honest i'm going to say yes it does....<br />
now if you hold a human beings life above all the other forms of life then its not as bad, but from the standpoint of it being a living creature and your killing it then i'd say it might have some consequence somewhere in life....the butterfly affect/ chaos theory <br />
think of it this way, do you absolutely have to kill the "bug"? probably not, i'm sure you could catch it in a cup or something and let it outside(if its in your house or something)

Best Answer

We don't know.

Best Answer