This is the world I live in all the time, everyday with about every thing I do.
Ameliorate Ameliorate 26-30, M 27 Answers Feb 7, 2010

Knowledge is the Devil's game show!

Best Answer

If you're smart, you won't get into trouble. It all boils down to paying attention.

Best Answer

thinking you know anything is what gets you in trouble<br />
thats the Ego talking<br />
the Truth is that God knows all<br />
and He speaks through you

Best Answer

Yep...constantly. Seems education is a no-no among a lot of 'real people". One of those elitist things to be avoided.

Best Answer

Knowing too much, no. Telling what I know, now, that could hurt!

Best Answer

yup.

Best Answer

All the time.

Best Answer

only when putting my foot in my mouth.

Best Answer

If you know "too much" and it makes you over-confident, but you really know too little to be efficient and effective, then - it can get you into trouble.

Best Answer

It only gets you in to trouble if you do something with the knowledge. So maybe the question is: Does giving up knowledge get you into trouble. <br />
Most often when we are in trouble we may blame it on someting else. More often than not though it is ourselves and our actions that are the cause.

Best Answer

No, but often it will seem that way.

Best Answer

Knowing doesn't get me in trouble, telling others I know is what gets me in trouble. Discretion is key, my friend.

Best Answer

Hehe, well of course, knowledge can be your ultimate hell. People you thought you trusted turn out to be back stabbers, the deep foundations of your beliefs turn out to be lies. But essentially knowledge is always one ingredient in this recipe.<br />
This, of course, is no excuse for not knowing.

Best Answer

Probably but then it helps get me out of trouble too so.....

Best Answer

for me it does. i've put my foot in my mouth so many times its ridiculous.

Best Answer

yes it can to many experiences for me

Best Answer

Only when I attempt to dispel another's ignorance and get a rant in return rather than a thanx and usually it's because the other person actually thinks they are right no matter what reasonable discussion proves otherwise. I taught at the college level; somebody thought I knew enough to teach something. I probably COULD be more diplomatic, but I'm getting old and my patience wanes with the waxing ignorance that abounds. Some people can't even find their own country on a globe [watch Jay Leno's "jaywalking" sometime].<br />
lrkun is onto something with "paying attention". Read my I have a Zen story if you have the attention to spare.

Best Answer

Sometimes...

Best Answer

No, nobody ever tells me anything.

Best Answer

I guess it could.

Best Answer