Explain ?
BloviatingBuffoon BloviatingBuffoon 70+, F 13 Answers Jan 6 in Health

Yes. We are humans and humans need each other to survive. We are social creatures. So, we will MAKE ourselves try to love many people who come in & out of our lives & we try to do it at such a young age. One day you will KNOW that love found you though. It will feel like nothing you ever felt before. True love will bring tears to your eyes. I love my husband more than anything in this world & I`m teary eyed. Love makes you crazy & emotional. You can throw yourself at 20 men & say you love them but you don`t love THEM & they probably don`t love YOU, you are just being human and humans love, love. Humans love companionship, we need it. I was fortunate to find my love in high school. But it is not always like that. My grandma had been married 6 times and didn`t find her true love until she was 62 & they have been together 10 years now & are so in love. My mom found her true love after 2 marriages at the age of 40. So believe me, it finds you. & you have to stay open because the love that finds us may not be who we think it is. <br />
Maybe you are attracted to men with 6 packs and long hair. But the love that was sent to you may be 300 lbs and bald. He may not look how you want but he will love you more than any man you ever meet. & you just might pass him by because he doesn`t look the way you want. <br />
Sweetie, love has no preference. You may be a straight woman, but your true love may also be a woman. And you may think there is no way you will ever be a lesbian but when you meet that girl or that boy, you will know. <br />
When I met my husband, we both knew. I stepped out of my car and we locked eyes and I felt something in my chest and stomach that I never felt before. I felt like I was floating in the air for a moment. There were men I met that gave me butterflies but it wasn`t until after hanging around them a lot. And I think I was making myself like them just to have a boyfriend in high school. But my husband, I didn`t have to force or tell myself nothing. I knew that I found him.

Best Answer

This is so beautiful and romantic. Thank you for sharing :)

Best Answer

Great question! I'm curious to see the answers :)

Best Answer

yes it does when you least expect it comes up and smacks you in the face

Best Answer

so I have heard

Best Answer

i question the judgement of giving a baby with wings a bow and arrow in the first place ;-)

Best Answer

Lol

Best Answer

Love abandon me.

Best Answer

I think we can learn to love someone.

Best Answer

No, it is something your mind creates.

Best Answer

50-50

Best Answer