tianajade tianajade 18-21, F 13 Answers Apr 1, 2012

A couple people said that it does get harder. In a way it does, as you get older you have to take on more responsibility but in another way it gets easier. You learn how to handle/juggle those responsibilities and it becomes much easier.

It also depends on where you are in your life right now. You mentioned that you are stuck in a rut. You will get out of it, don't worry. We all go through periods where we get stuck in a rut for a while and then something happens and all of a sudden, everything is moving forward.

Then again, if you are doing nothing but partying and having a great time and living care-free, then yes, life does get harder. If you were living like that then you wouldn't be asking this question though.

Don't worry about the rut that you are stuck in. It eventually ends. I am also stuck in a rut right now, but I am not worried because I have been stuck in enough ruts in the past to know that they pass and when they do, things happen really fast and life changes and it's great. It'll happen for you.

Best Answer

18 is too young an age to be thinking of "forever". Things are bound to look up. All that's required is faith in yourself, patience and a lot of hard work. Cheers.

Best Answer

Actually if anything it gets alot harder.

Best Answer

Sighhhhhhhhhh.

Best Answer

Sorry, but you did ask. :)

Best Answer

i know how you feel i still live with parents and evin at 22 and being smart sens i do not have a ged i cant realy do much lol so i go to programs and hang out with wards all day it seems like a rutt but hay thares a good side to it to i am free to make my owen choises and i may be around meny wards of the court but at least i not one my self but sooner or later we find are way to secses or becomeing poor or to wardhood but heres to hopeing we find one the first two at least poor can keep thare rights lol

Best Answer

What do you really mean when you ask such a question? Are you saying your life is something that just flows in on you; decends upon you like some 3-D movie that drags you along? If that's what you allow, thats what you become. Expect nothing more.

Imagination is the savior of your world. Nothing can become of your life except what you are willing to imagine from the end, looking back to the beginning. You fill in the effort needed between the two defining boundaries. Once you design a plan for what you have 'hidden ' within you, ..that potential now has a form--a self determined definition --(like a mold or a model) that the energies you put forth will fill.

Best Answer

Life in general is, an infinite set of possibilities. As you gather experience; you use those to resolve greater challenges to the best of your abilities. Problems can become more complex but there are vast resources available these days and virtually instantaneous ways to access the information needed.
•look ahead one year.
•Go there in your world (you own your life now)
•Look back to the present.
•Take the time to experience the creative possibilities of how your life, in that span of time can unfold.
• Fear Nothing, do all you agree to do, refuse to act dishonestly.
You can do this with any span of time you wish. Its just a matter of not getting too far out and getting discouraged.

Best Answer

Yes life does get hard as we age. But that does not mean life is not enjoyable. Childhood is less stressful and we should enjoy it while we can. Adult life is still full of enjoyment, just not in the same way/

Best Answer

I'm afraid not, but it can get better. I was out living on my own washing dishes for a living. I had room mates, but my own room. It wasn't glamorous, but my parents weren't on me about this and that either. I scored a much better job in a couple of years. Got my own place, and the rest is history.

Best Answer

Life does get a lot easies, The rutt you are in right now is practice for when you turn 88 years old. Don't worry you will soon be out of your rutt until your 88.

Best Answer

I promise you are just barely getting started! just have faith and hang in there! -I'm 23 and looking back at 18 I couldnt have even imagined the possibilities that the future held for me.

Best Answer