Agirlwithastory Agirlwithastory 16-17, F 12 Answers Jan 6, 2013 in Community

Look in the mirror. And tell yourself, life is what<br />
I make it!

Best Answer

I have been having this question my self and it had brought me to this conclusion : aside from religion I think the point is to overcome your limitations whatever what they might be, in my case it is the fight against my neurological disorder.

Best Answer

To live and have fun doing it.

Best Answer

Make the world better to be a part of something bigger, life from beginning to end, just rambling here...

Best Answer

Don't ask what the meaning of life is. You define it.

Best Answer

How?

Best Answer

Make it what you want it to be. Live what you believe. Your experience is the meaning.

Best Answer

There's always a point to life....find out for yourself...it's different for everyone!

Best Answer

I'm religious, what am I going to say?

Best Answer

That god created it, and in the end you will be judged by the creator and will be put on either hell or heaven..the basics of it all..I have religious parents and their always telling me about it.

Best Answer

Actually I wasn't going to say that. I usually ascribe to the belief that life is pointless and has no meaning, that is why we create meaning so that we feel it is all worth it when we are laying on our death beds.

Best Answer