underconstruction underconstruction 41-45, F 12 Answers Nov 21, 2011

Life is beautiful and awesome,wouldn't trade it for being dead.

Best Answer

i think it's usually the latter

Best Answer

In my case, I think it is.

Best Answer

i think it is for everyone more or less - a lot of bitter people just prefer to blame life - to be fair some of them got dealt a pretty rotten hand to start with - it's just that complaining about your cards doesn't help, worse to pretend the deck is stacked - the world is the way it is, it isn't a mistake

Best Answer

sorry - i got carried away

Best Answer

Not at all, I appreciate your answer.

Best Answer

If you have "power," then no. If you don't, then absolutely.

Best Answer

Nope life its like Karma, you chose to do what is right & ya get things in reutrn right, or ya chose to BS around & karma gets a hold of ya & you suck at everything thing. For example if someone ask ya for a dollar to feed a homless child they have & they are livin on the streets, ya give them that dollar, & one day that dollar could come back to ya in a lottery ticket, but if ya chose to ingore helpin a child than bad luck will come your way, another words treat others how ya wanna be treated!

Best Answer

Life can suck... but you can evade the suckage...

Best Answer

It's not so much that I suck, more like life is still a work in progress...

Best Answer

Therefore my username

Best Answer

:) Maybe I should get myself a hardhat.

Best Answer

Same here :-)

Best Answer

50/50

Best Answer

Life is what it is. We adapt or die. Life is a beautiful, wonderful state, full of endless possibility if we were only open to it. If you can't cope, its a problem with you, not life

Best Answer

Life's absolutely great, but hey, it'll get better.

Best Answer

That´s a lovely answer. Thanks :-)

Best Answer

Both.

Best Answer

I think I've just got to stop thinking about it. :(... at the point where I just don't care. I do what I can and that's all I can do...

Best Answer

Sometimes that is all we can do. I agree.

Best Answer