Teenagers have it easy, life usually gets harder as an adult. That's not to say that it can't get better, though. There are happy people out there, so it can be done. And they don't deserve it any more than you do. You just have to go get it. You can't expect things just to improve on their own. Make it happen. What have you got to lose?

Best Answer

im trying nothing seems to work, and teenagers do not have it easy.

Best Answer

You are depressed right now. When were depressed we say negative things and all we see is negatives. You are young and you have a life ahead of you. If there's things that bothers you, go seek help which the therapist will give you advice on your problem and you'll will see things in another perspective. Life does or can get better.

Best Answer

im depressed right now, im depressed every day, every minute of my life. therapist costs money i have no, i have no one else i can talk to, my doctor is no good.

Best Answer

If your doc is no good, there are better one's out there. There are places where you don't need to pay for seeing a therapist.

Best Answer

Thanks for BA :) I hope you feel better.

Best Answer