Liking everything, (in effect) is like extending a handshake and then pulling it away before they get a chance to shake it.
armchairoccultist armchairoccultist 36-40, M 9 Answers Oct 7, 2012 in EP

Does it really matter? Like all you want not going to hurt that many peoples feels.

Best Answer

There's no fundamental meanness inherent in this practice that much is obvious but when someone "likes" you it's like a prompt for you to visit their profile as you may be on the same wavelength (who knows).. So what happens is that when you receive the "like" you go back to check what it was that they liked then you realize that they do not "like" what you said at all.
So yes there is some harm in it... perhaps unintended but it does exist.

Best Answer

If I really liked what someone responded I would reply to it or carry the conversation into a message. The like button for posts is more of "I agree with your stance on this and I have nothing else to add to your statement at the moment" button.

Best Answer

Randomly liking all posts from here on out. Or not.

Best Answer

A rebel without a cause...

Best Answer

I only click "like" to the ones I like.

Best Answer

As it should be... otherwise how is anyone supposed to get a gauge of what your really like.

Best Answer

Exactly....

Best Answer

Yep

Best Answer

To each his own.

Best Answer