decept decept 22-25, F 35 Answers Jan 12, 2013 in Music

No

Best Answer

I don't the beatles are pretty mediocre to me.

Best Answer

-.-

Best Answer

:P

Best Answer

Yes...I was a novice guitar player wanna be when The Beatles first crossed the pond and played Ed Sullivan. They inspired me to take music seriously and to this day they are my favorite music.

Best Answer

My first love loved the Beatles. He would play them over and over. It brings me back, good times. His song for me was the long and winding road.

Best Answer

Yes

Best Answer

Yes, definitely! I can't lie, I love listening to Norwegian Wood and Nowhere Man.

Best Answer

Yes, almost always.

Best Answer

Yes, always.

Best Answer

No. Their 'sound' irritates me.

Best Answer

Only rocky raccoon

Best Answer

Mostly.

Best Answer

Some, not all

Best Answer

too slow for me.. except lucy in the sky

Best Answer

Early-ish stuff is nice; used to really like the Beatles; but I wouldn't listen to even the early-ish stuff anymore since I've heard it toooo many times.

Best Answer

Works for me.

Best Answer

maybe the silly stuff like rockyRacoon or ooblaDee

Best Answer

Used to,years ago. Now I'm hooked on hardcore and they're just too old and slow.

Best Answer

Every single day of my life. - Listening to The Beatles with you, would fantastic Got To Get You Into My Life, decept :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=129cliTkFv4

Best Answer

The problem with the Beatles and every other classic rock band is that I have heard their songs hundreds of times. It is like eating your favorite food, until you are sick of it.

Best Answer

yes true but they have so many good ones you can play around with them.To be honest I have not listened to them much lately until recently ..on christmas eve to be exact.Every once in awhile is good.

Best Answer

no

Best Answer