no.....just maybe where you have the social life

Best Answer

You can be social while being sober..... just try and find people who dont go party all night

Best Answer

Of course not, there are plenty of good people who avoid that stuff and live equitable lives

Best Answer

I have been a teetotaler for almost 30 years, and the only thing about my social life that changed were the people involved - I've always been a very social animal.

Best Answer

It might for a bit, but weigh the options. Stay focused....recognize what works for your life. A bit of time to let like-minded people enter vs. jail/prison/court influenced activities NOT of your choice. Drunk/numb/non-connected "friends" vs lover's of life...conscience LIFE! Hold out for quality man!

Best Answer

if the only ppl u hung out with were other users then yes. but u have to make friends that have never used what u use. i dont recommend going to those meetings that are supposed to help u stay sober. if u make friends with ppl at the meetings, and they start using again, they will just bring u down with them. make new friends that dont use or start hanging with the ones u already have that dont use.

Best Answer

No I wouldnt say that because you will grow depressed. You may have to choose friends wisely and the environment your in.

Best Answer

While you are sober go to church and get active. After a while drinking is less of a need then your friends.

Best Answer