JayLeong JayLeong 18-21, M 12 Answers Jun 9, 2013 in Long Distance

I'm your age and in a long distance relationship and it has been working for me over a year and four months. My boyfriend and I have never gotten mad at each other. I am lucky to have found an amazing man that all he wants is to see me happy. They do work you just have to find the right person that will always be there for you. Also keep in touch my boyfriend and I have crazy lives well he does because he works a lot at age 17 which is a good thing because he is very responsible. So we only talk on the phone once a week and text once a week. He pays for my phone and texting him from the U.S all the way to Mexico is expensive if we were to text everyday.

Best Answer

i was recently in long distance relation but she cheated on me and was a flirty kind of girll.. i gave her lots of chances but she dont wana change so we broke up yesterday ...it doent work for me but one of my best frnd founded his better half online and was in long distance relation they are happily married now

Best Answer

Two of my friends are in a long distance relationship and it seems to work very well for them - they are very in love. The see each other during holidays, and one of them even some random weekends, and they seem to chat every night... But it looks like it works for them and they are happy. They have been now two or three years together, both of them. And oh I forgot to mention, we are 16-17 years old. :)

Best Answer

They can work...and have .....be honest and keep communication open

Best Answer

I suppose it depends on you and the other person.

Best Answer

long distance ? nah, at least not for me , I tried to have one with a friend for over 7 years, but it ended in a lot of cheating. <br />
And usually with all of my long distance relationships I have never had a good one. Then again a relationship with someone close hasn't worked either, a lot better than long distance. I think it has to do more with communication and likes, and commitment to each other. No matter how far or close. even with a few long distance there have been nice times , but it's more likely that your needs may not be met, specially if they are so far away.

Best Answer

Trust but sometimes it's risky :S

Best Answer

they only work when 2 have strong discipline for the same common goal. if she's going for 1 year+, forget it.

Best Answer

date close to home... so much easier

Best Answer

I am currently in a relationship with an amazing girl that lives 2.5 hours from my house. Our parents are great supporters for our relationship, and they believe that it'll work. We text, snapchat, and Skype every day and despite the distance, I feel so close to her! Me and her are going on 2 months now, and I couldn't be happier. I see her about 2-3 times a month. If you really care about her, love will find a way to work it out. Goodluck to you!

Best Answer