ali1102 ali1102 22-25, M 11 Answers Dec 22, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

Yes. But it is difficult. It takes a strong foundation of trust and will power. But most of all it takes a level of maturity not many ppl have.

Best Answer

True

Best Answer

no

Best Answer

Worked for me, 2000 miles apart and now married, so I'd have to say yes.

Best Answer

Really? Im in long distance relationship since 2 years i miss loads of things but still

Best Answer

Ah, well ours ended after 3 months.. whirlwind romance. Still going strong 16 years and counting :)

Don't want to sound mean but 2 years is too long, time to make a decision mate!

Best Answer

Yeah your's right but we meet very often

Best Answer

That's great and all but, personally you know, just me, I'd be asking myself where it's going, two years is a longish time and a long-distance relationship involves a fair bit of cost and a lot of heartache.. just my opinion, you're the only one who knows the reality of the situation. peace :)

Best Answer

Sometimes it works :)

Best Answer

yes, it does. I also Long distance relationship, he live in other country. we trust each other and we are open each other.

we often meet at least once in a month.. depend if he have free time. sometimes can be 2 times in a month.. But we meet often because he needed explode lol

also we often travel together when we have holiday.

I don't mind and doesn't matter if he want to play w other girls as long as his heart along w me. because he will tell me what he did lol and I am sure he can't even find a girl like me. he admitted it x)

Best Answer

If you're dedicated, they do.

Best Answer

Yes :))

Best Answer

WORKED for sometime for me, but never did eventually.

Best Answer

Yes.

Best Answer

some do

Best Answer