irinn irinn 22-25, F 13 Answers Dec 14, 2012 in Singledom

Yes, but the failure rate is very high.

Best Answer

yah you true....mostly it is just infatuation.

Best Answer

I have never experienced one but from what I have heard from others I have to say that I would be very dubious. I may be very old fashioned in my thinking but I do feel that actual contact with a romantic partner is vital. I do however believe that the internet can be very useful in meeting possible matches.

Best Answer

very true dear,but what if you meet,i personally feel it is just infatuation from the net and not necessarily love.

Best Answer

I believe that to properly fall in love, much time and closeness is required as well as developing trust. Meeting is a fine starting point but then it must be ongoing for love to develop. So in that, I do agree that much of what we see with online trysts are merely infatuation.

Best Answer

true dear...closeness is required for real!

Best Answer

yep and i am hoping it lasts

Best Answer

hooo,u dating from the net?

Best Answer

living with someone that i met off ep

Best Answer

wooow and how are you geting along so far? how long have you stayed together?

Best Answer

we get along fine only been together a couple of months

Best Answer

thats nice,wish you o the best dear.

Best Answer

Not for me

Best Answer

same here,it has never worked for me.

Best Answer

it has worked for thousands i assume - my brother met his wife on match.com and they are still together are are very happy so i assume that it works for some but not for everyone

Best Answer

may be,it haz never worked for me and i just wonder why!

Best Answer

possibly because you have not met the right one - the right one for you may not even be found on the internet - perhaps he could be in your city

Best Answer

hehehehe may be,but now its a long wait that am going through,almost geting tired.

Best Answer

well you know love is a funny thing and i know that you must be growing tired of the wait but LOVE is worth waiting for and patience is the key

Best Answer

wooow am encouraged though am becoming tired of the loneliness.

Best Answer

Trickery!!

Best Answer

for real!

Best Answer

it depends ,nowadays many people have met their soulmate on the net,i wish ill get lucky too;n u if that's what u want :)

Best Answer

I have had 3 relationships from the Internet; all also long distances. Out of the three, none of them have worked. I have loved all of them dearly, but they wound up not loving me. Now maybe it is a matter of meeting the right person; I know people who are in Internet relationships and are prospering very nicely, some have even made plans for the rest of their lives together. It depends on who you meet, how they treat you and vice-versa, and if you both are truthful with eachother. It is almost just like relationships in the "real world" so to say. Only with the factor of Distance and honesty. Anyone can fake their personality on the Internet, but almost no one can fake in real world. Best luck to all you in Internet relationships as well as real world ones. :)

Best Answer

yea .... know couple of couples married have kids and all that

Best Answer