loveisblind18 loveisblind18 18-21, F 9 Answers Aug 24 in Community

That depends upon the couple. It will either get stronger, or fade. I don't believe it can stay static over time.

Best Answer

Love is not just a feeling. It's also a choice. You have to choose to continue loving someone because there will come a time when you can't seem to stand some of their personality traits.

Best Answer

people change...feelings change...attitudes change....we're victims of our environment IMO

Best Answer

Everything changes...sometimes to the good other times to the bad

Best Answer

there are a million different answers to this.....each case is unique

Best Answer

Even on the rare occasions when it lasts forever, the feelings change. The love youfeel after thirty years isn't the love you felt the first month.

Best Answer

I newer that. But I think the love you feel after the first month to a year is the "in love stage", and that's kinda like "puppy love". L I don't think you actually start to truly love someone till the in love stage goes awash. You can never get the in love stage back. :)

Best Answer

Away*

Best Answer

Right around six months, on average. Certain chemicals in your brain make you temporarily smitten, in the hopes that you'll continue the species. It can last shorter or longer, but either way, it is eventually replaced by fondness and comfort.

Best Answer

both

Best Answer

love can last forever, but no love is guaranteed that it will; even newly wed couples don't stay in those same feelings forever; things and feelings can hurt quite dramatically over time

Best Answer

Best Answer