hmorel67 hmorel67 18-21, M 13 Answers Sep 5, 2012 in Romance & True Love

I believe it depends on the person and I believe it exists.

Best Answer

Love is a figment of imagination. It takes two to make it a reality.

Best Answer

One day you will have the real love come into your life.......Love didn't exist in mine either.

Best Answer

I have always wanted to experience love...not sex, not occupying the same space, but love. I don't know when I stopped feeling close to my family as a little boy. I know there are many instances that contributed my my being distanced from them. I grew up not learning how to love another person unselfishly...it took nearly 50 years to learn that love for another is wanting what is best for them above all else. I have not felt love without question- or love without qualifiers.I know that a great deal of it has to do with my mental state (diagnosed with LSD induced Schizophrenia and depression years...it seems like eons ago now). I am finally ready to give love...the kind where you want your partner to be happy, and want the best for them. Paradoxically, it is because of this awareness and the limitations of my ability to provide a stable atmosphere that I am reluctant to seek that love....For me, I don't see that love exists....

Best Answer

it exists. but keep in mind; it is not some tangible thing you can put in your pocket. or poke air holes in the lid of a jar and keep as a pet. its a feeling day by day. its either there or not. I have no idea how to find, keep, or care for what amounts to a simple idea. But it does exist. And it can be very dangerous.

Best Answer

i think love exists.

Best Answer

why tell me...why do you feel that way

Best Answer

because you asked. God is love.

Best Answer

i'm sorry but i stop believing in god

Best Answer

yes it dose.... believe in it.<br />
if u r not getting there might be ur luck....<br />
if the nature is calm and quite, with, all trees and each leaf stead docent mean that there is no air

Best Answer

Real love exist b4. But now are days its lust of money and having fun around,and people end up of heart break.

Best Answer