why cant love last forever? why can we not care for another person forever? I feel that everyone has a soulmate,but why does the universe make it so difficult to find him or her? wish love lasted forever
SOULSEARCHERMAN SOULSEARCHERMAN 26-30, M 18 Answers Oct 24, 2011

Love exists. It is everywhere and it is more real than the things we can see. God is love and His love endures forever. Love is in the wind, rain, and snow, in a blizzard, in a nice view, in a kind gesture from a stranger, in a kitten who drinks your tea ( my kitten is doing so now). Romantic love does come , inevitably. Wait for it, it will come! Meanwhile, learn your way around a woman's body. It will make you very happy one day!:)

Best Answer

That kind of love I havent met yet...... Maybe I will one day...... :) Maybe you will too. ;) . Be patient and smile.

Best Answer

We cannot prove scientifically that love exists, but that doesn't mean theres no such thing. To simplify; if you had never seen/never heard of a whale it would still exist. Science is wonderful, but the human heart is more wonderful.

Best Answer

It does exist, and it can last forever---it's just rare. Most of the people in my family were married to the same person until death, and my parents have now been married 55 years. I'm a widow myself, though I lost him when we were both very young.

Best Answer

sorry to hear that u will find ur soulmate again as ur a really passionate person

Best Answer

I feel so, but keep in mind we change, our needs change our wants change and we get to comfortable. Love is not easy, you have to work on it daily. It's the little things we forget.

Best Answer

Life Is Love... It Is Composed of The Substance Of Love (Primordial AEther). In Creation (Manifestation), Pure Love Divides ITSELF Into Two Opposing Poles. In-Between These Two Polar Opposites Is "The Thing Called Life." It Is The Third Presence, EveryWhere EXtant. This Is The Actioning Field Of Love. It Is The Challenger That Fires & Tests Your Strength; Impels & Compels You To Grow. You Are A Seed That Sprouts From This PreEXistent AEther Into Life/Love... And Each Seed-Soul (Soil) Must Rise Up Thru 3 Stages Of Awareness (Stalk, Flower, Fruit). Without Resistence, None Would Move. Thus, sSelf-Effort MUST Be Employed To Rise Into Lyght. But The Reverse Force (Gravitative Lie-ght) Pulls Down. Two Forces... Love Pulls Up, Despair Pushes Down. Strive... For You Are Being Watched By The Dragon Called Love. S/HE Holds The Key To The Way Into The Above-Beyond. Remember, this Is Duality...Imperfection. Pure Love Does Not EXist in Duality... Only In Acquiring Perfection. Be Noble In the Face Of Visible Corruption (Soil is composed of many decayed organics; Earth). EverOne Is Being Watched. Love's ob<x>ject Is To Purify ItsSelf. The ego Resists & Destroys. It's A Majestic Creation Gaming-Story Hidden Behind A Facade of "normalness."

Best Answer

Yes, it's does.

Best Answer

Of course.If there was no love,there would be no hope.And there is hope,therefore there must be love,<br />
Love,hurts but keeps you alive at the same time.Just imagine life without love...And never say 'for few people' because there is love in everyone,for everyone.And its 'not for a short while'.Love lasts forever whether you realise it or not.Its always there in your heart.<br />
I for a moment believed there is no love,and that theres only hatred.But there must be balance,so if theres hatred theres love :)

Best Answer

amazing words,what passion!im lucky u replied to my post

Best Answer

So do I, but lawyers think otherwise.

Best Answer

Love exists no doubt about it, but some things do get in the way of being able to love. <br />
I think the main one is not loving ones self or having good self esteeem. Without this loving someone else will fail. <br />
The other thing is when ob<x>jectification is part of the relationship. this can be for many reasons. I would be concerned that your own obsession/fetish about breasts and breastfeeding might get in the way of a real and meaningful relationshipship. There are very few women who want to be ob<x>jectified for thier breasts. There are a few, yes.. but you have really narrowed you options. <br />
Good luck

Best Answer

Thats the most honest reply i ever got,thank u so much

Best Answer

I am glad you found it honest. Humm.. think about it this way. How many men want to be loved based on thier Pe-is size alone, regardless of what it is, small- average or large. If that is the basis of the relationship if might be interesting for a very short while, but not at all enough to base a relationship and love on.

Best Answer

Scientifically we can not prove feelings such love etc I t does not exist.<br />
What do you think i go with above lines.<br />
Absolutely Not...

Best Answer

It exists in our heads. Sometimes that's enough, because we only exist in our heads too.

Best Answer

It does....but for a little while for most people.

Best Answer

Only for a few fortunate people.

Best Answer

no. what happens is just chemical. our brains are playing tricks on us.

Best Answer

sometimes i just want to believe the lies my brain tells me,

Best Answer