BloviatingBuffoon BloviatingBuffoon 70+, F 20 Answers Nov 23, 2012

keeps your system healthy in general. so does sex, exercise, eating good.

Best Answer

If it did i would be immortal by now

Best Answer

Lolllll

Best Answer

No this is purely a boys excuse to ********** twice daily, take up tennis instead.

Best Answer

oohhh ... I see ... the balls are YOUR excuse ... LOL

Best Answer

Well, I`d still be playing with my balls! Tennis great, but a good ************ session is good sport too.
Don`t tell me you don`t indulge in a bit of finger exploration occasionally, JuicyLucy?

Best Answer

WTF is wrong with twice daily?????

Best Answer

happiness & rest do (you figure out the rest!)

Best Answer

thats a first for me wow lol

Best Answer

No. But it will surely make you go blind!

Best Answer

you're the doctor you tell us

Best Answer

It gets the blood pumping so thats good.

Best Answer

Yes, particularly if you ******. It causes the release of something called immuglobin (spelling might be wrong) A.

Best Answer

hhmmm ... nope, but you forget a flu for some moments ... lol

Best Answer

I do not know but I will carry on as I enjoy doing it.

Best Answer

Boys with raging hormones use this as an excuse.

Best Answer

We seem to have a great deal in common. Here as well.
The following is an experience I wrote a few weeks ago on this subject - Please let me know your response to my thoughts.
I am a man. I make love to my Darling Wife on a daily basis and I am 55 years old. She is actually quite shy but she is also very sexually fulfilled as am I. I don't ********** - I clearly don't have to do so - well if she has her period - honestly I do climb the walls but outside of this - no I don't need to and it would do her a great disservice.
Men learn to ********** at a very early age. They ********** because it feels good. In a secular sense it is a huge sin against women and it teaches entirely the WRONG lessons. The habit once experienced continues for some for many years - if not a lifetime.
Why? When males ********** they are goal oriented and the goal is ****** and *********** - in the shortest time possible. Many males ********** for an extended period of time before they have their first sexual experience with a woman and when they finally do their bad habits are already well established. They approach their sexual encounter with women the same way they go about it with their hands - get the job done quickly - as fast as they possibly can. I know of no man who wants to spend a quality hour alone with his hand. Gee now why would a woman appreciate such behaviour from such a jerk?
One thing is clear and that is a woman's sexual response requirements are very poorly served by men so ingrained with the race to the finish mentality. Indeed even if they wish to last longer their experience typically dictates that they ********* prematurely - defined by before their partner has herself experienced ******. In most cases with women they need enough time for foreplay - to set their emotional desire for intimacy. Most women do not ****** from penetrative intercourse - with dedication and practice on the part of the couple some do. Men self trained in their own sexual response are not the least bit interested in such levels of true communication and team work with their lover. Women need more focused stimulation of their genitals and in most cases this is well and properly provided by oral sex. Here too it can take time, enthusiasm on the part of the man, patience, creativity and various types of stimulation to help them achieve ******. But our ************ hero is so interested in his own gratification - it is what he trained for - for years - the self gratification in the race for the finish line.
I spend on average a minimum of one hour with my Wife - each day while we are engaged in marital relations. One hour - and we go to bed early and rise early to dedicate that time to one another each day.
Men should only consider their own pleasure after they have delivered sufficient pleasure to their partner - the mark of a slow, loving, considerate and passionate lover.
Indeed it takes many men years to out grow and shed the bad lessons that ************ teaches them. This is why I say this activity does a disservice to women and it does not teach men to be great lovers.
There is a huge problem with people not having enough sex. Often it is blamed on Women - nonsense. If men delivered pleasure to their women on a consistent and regular basis women would tend to be far more interested in engaging with greater frequency. Which woman does not enjoy an ******? Would it not be reasonable for her to want to experience an ****** each time she had relations? Would it not be entirely reasonable that so assured she would not be more interested in having more frequent relations? Well assuming no threat of disease or pregnancy - I mean Women require a totally safe environment in which to enjoy sexual relations.
The better lover you are the more likely it is to be more frequently employed in this honourable pursuit - ************ does not serve you well and it does not serve your partner well.

Best Answer

Boys will be boys and make any excuse to **********, in London we call it WANKING OFF.

Best Answer

YES... Sure...<br />
But anything excess is injurious to health..

Best Answer