*gears on
BloviatingBuffoon BloviatingBuffoon 70+, F 87 Answers Jan 26, 2013 in Phobias

Completely depends on the couple.

Best Answer

Not for me it doesnt... that is fcking disgusting

Best Answer

I have a tattoo on my *** that says 'exit only'

Best Answer

loooooooooooooool

Best Answer

Wow. I've never met a woman who didn't turn on to it once I'd introduced her to it, and most of my lovers had already gone there so it was no big deal. It's more an occasional thing though, not the main event. <br />
For me, it's all about intimacy, about knowing the other person fully and dropping all barriers, it's not a matter of misogyny or domination or what-have-you, but about getting closer. It's fun initiating an anal virgin, and sometimes it's a complete revelation and an anchor event that opens the sexual floodgates, but once you've crossed that line, unless one of you gets obsessed with it, it's just another way to please each other.

Best Answer

No! I'm very open as far as sex goes but I do not find anal sex appealing at all!

Best Answer

My **** is on the line and it is not going into any *** however nice it may look.

Best Answer

Where can I find a guy like you?

Best Answer

i dont think so. one cannot be very passionate while putting their partner in pain O.o<br />
besides, it can give us guys chili dogs ew

Best Answer

If it's painful you're doing it wrong. Bigger things have come out than what you're putting in.

Best Answer

Only if he's a misogynist and doesn't respect you and you don't respect yourself.

Best Answer

Good luck with the sort of man you're going to attract.

Best Answer

I have had 3 marriages girl and I LOVE sex. One of my friends boasted she liked anal and now her sphincter is so loose, she has accidents all the time, at 50. Something to think about, eh?

Best Answer

LOL!

Best Answer

Well, you pathetic people know where to find each other, don't you? Save your nasty comments for someone who cares. I expected this from a misogynist and his weak women.

Best Answer

My husband decided to cross that line on our 10th anniversary. Blew my mind to say the least, but I went with it and loved it! So I say yes it does.

Best Answer

Oh yes! Anal brings the best *******!

Best Answer

To each his own I say-- or her own...lol

Best Answer

Is the two people are into it then yeah why not? Love making is about the closeness, intimacy, and sharing of each other. The closeness doesn't change because a different pleasure zone is being used.

Best Answer

Making the good kind of love

Best Answer

Girl, you are too much!!!

Best Answer

Not for me lol ouch!

Best Answer

I'm a guy and I'm not really into the an al thing.

Best Answer

My philosophy is start with oral, speed up with vaginal and eventually end with anal.Well I think anal is more enjoyable---- but with a safe female partner.<br />
Some may opine that having anal sex is unnatural but it depends on the duo performing it and eventually enjoying it. If an anal orifice is considered a garbage, then there is no harm in considering vaginal sex almost close to sewage. (just kidding).<br />
As per experts opinion nothing is wrong as long as it is enjoyed with mutual consent with safe measures respecting the values of the other partner without enforcing or degrading or dehumanizing them

Best Answer

Wow, you started a wild fire with this one, eh? People sure have some strong feelings about this. In my experience, the strongest feelings come from people who've never tried it, or who've tried it with a partner who was ungentle or insensitive.<br />
But you never asked if people approved of it or not, anyway, did you? To answer question, certainly love making can include anal, if both are into it!

Best Answer

Making love includes whatever <b>two consenting adults</b> do behind closed doors. Making love does not include one party finding themselves feeling pressed (at best) or forced (at worst) into thinking they take part in something that is <b>not</b> something they want any part of.<br />
~F~

Best Answer

No. That's more like a birthday treat for a guy.

Best Answer

BIG NO EWWW

Best Answer

not sure if it includes, but on occasion my wife will whisper she wants it in her a** and willing oblige her...and she has some of the longest ******* when I fill her there

Best Answer