That depends on the couple. Marriage is work. If you do not pay attention to your marriage, it will go away.

Best Answer

It's a labor of love.

Best Answer

It better. lol

Best Answer

In my case, it's been a lot better.<br />
Been married just over a year ... it's been the best year of my life.

Best Answer

For the better, might get stale afterwards though. <br />
It's all about doing new things together as best friends and reminiscing the past as a couple.

Best Answer

For myself, better, much better.

Best Answer

Totally depends on the individuals involved.

Best Answer

some say it goes down hill

Best Answer

It can be great if both people understand their responsibilities and what being married means. It's like when you baby sit. You have the good and bad times but you know the baby's going home soon. But when you have your own, the good and bad are there to stay. They don't leave, they are at home.

Best Answer

Depends on the couple

Best Answer

Both... Any given day you can experience the ups and downs of it. Only difference is you just can't give up or walk away from it as easily as if you weren't married. You have more invested in a marriage than just a relationship.

Best Answer

Yes, both. But, it's really what you make of it. - Happily married for 10 years.

Best Answer

that depend of lot of Stuff

Best Answer

i adds to the pleasure if two people are in love and makes it worse if its not good to begin with!

Best Answer