A friend of mine really really hurt me, I found out she was going around talking **** about me and telling people my personal business, she also went behind my back and started talking to a guy I used to date...I found out BC I looked over while she was on her phone and seen his name in her texts...she said she didn't yell me BC she knew I'd be mad hahaha....which of course i was, she broke girl code big time. Anyways I let it go but then at a party he was there and she started flirting with him in my damn face,no shame. I'm disgusted with her. Would you forgive her?!
cookykinx11 cookykinx11 22-25, F 5 Answers Mar 10 in Community

no u def dis the right thing, this girl is not yr friend... shes toxic n with friends like that who needs enemys.... right people!!!

Best Answer

Lol good, so right!

Best Answer

No if anything she's the bad friend & really doesn't seem like a friend at all. She's had enough chances, once u leave highschool u shouldn't have any fake friendships anymore, ur to grown for that. So drop her or she'll just do it again

Best Answer

Thanks. It sucks BC I was always so loyal to her...and I miss having a friend but you're right...people will hurt you if you keep letting them get away with it.

Best Answer

Best friend*

Best Answer

You'd be doing the most forgiving thing by disassociating from her.

Best Answer

Yes I would forgive her to free myself from the bondage of bitterness I felt toward her. BUT *** I would not continue having a friendship with her because she is not loyal or trustworthy. She's trouble or troubled.

Best Answer

Thanks. Yea troubled is exactly what I think she is which I feel sympathetic towards her for but I definetley could not trust her again.

Best Answer