groplup groplup 36-40 9 Answers Aug 12, 2010

yeppers.... you have been blocked. who did you **** off? :P

Best Answer

yeps. i've been blocked by an Epeep i've never heard of, and certainly didn't answer their questions. i guess i must have said something to someone else that made her mad. then there are Epeeps that i KNOW i made mad. who cares? i yam what i yam, and i like me just fine!

Best Answer

Yep, that's what they told me..<br />
why don't you ask a question, of that person, to find out what the problem is, before you let yourself get too rattled up over it. You might have to do it in an open format, but if they are in your circle, it can be kept quiet..If they aren't in your circle, forget about them...<br />
Or try some introspection to see if you upset that person..<br />
I do not block anyone, and find that misunderstandings happen too often here on ep, due to not receiving notifications of messages whiteboard comments, or even gits and cards..Hope this helps.

Best Answer

I have been wondering that, I was unable to answer a question once, the person was talking about being harassed and blocking people but I have never sent her a letter or referred to her directly even once. She must have went out of her way to block me so I wouldn't be the (unwanted and often lone) voice of reason answering her questions. "La la la la, I don't hear you!" Oh well, reality doesn't change for the deaf either.<br />
Heads up all you people that hate the truth, apparently blocking me will keep you from having to have your questions answered by me. Block me soon or I might answer one of your questions. Block a few of the right people here and you may never get a correct answer again.

Best Answer

Oh...did you have a contrary opinion to someone?....lol......."It Happens".

Best Answer

ya don't get blocked for no reason. tah tah !! tsk tsk tsk !!lol !

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer

It means it is time for your purple pills again.

Best Answer