Men want good girls who can do bad things in bed..;)

Best Answer

i came here looking for an answer. and i hate to hijack this thread. i have a fwb. we can do anything together in bed.
i told him "you don't find girls like me in church" and the next thing i know, he's going out on a date with a church girl !!
so, when he becomes bored in the bedroom he calls me back. he's so stupid. the sex is so good but one of these times, i won't be there for him. all these girls i see out on dates,
don't do "things" in the bedroom. the ones who do "things"
are already in the bedroom, not playing games.

Best Answer

yep

Best Answer

They wanna go to bed with bad girls, but want to marry good girls!

Best Answer

then they get bored at home cuz the good girl won't do bad things......

Best Answer

True!

Best Answer

I have a response for this cause I was/ am freaky- good down for whatever in the bedroom, loyal, fight battles, & a church going girl...but that still wasn't enough. ..so that's allll bull....it depends on 'the boy' I said boy because a real man sticks around 100! And I was married. And now he wants me back so bad~ I changed everything & moved on so he couldn't even reach out to me ever again.~ cause that's wrong. Those is hoes

Best Answer

For me I like that bad girl cause she would be my ride of die chick she want be scared of nothing and alway have my back 24/7 265

Best Answer

For the most part men like good girls outside of bed, in everyday life, but like bad girls in bed..

Best Answer

Very true!

Best Answer

Do you like Cougar & younger men? I met my sugar mommy on<br />
==::[ Co ugar a @ ( .//0.//M ] :: ==<br />
It is the first and best dating site for Cougars and Young Men.It offers the matchmaking service for charming and mature women who like young men as well as attractive and young men who meet rich and older women. And it's totally free for all member.

Best Answer

once you push a good girl to her limits she winds up jumping on ya and riding like a pony anyway so good girl.

Best Answer