bubbles76 bubbles76 31-35 44 Answers Sep 24, 2009

Love big black milky nipples and areola, Mmmmm

Best Answer

The bigger the better, so large black nipples would be fantastic, but any nipple that I can suck on is great.

I will let you into a secret - If they are leaking, making little damp patches on your top, wow! - I would probably make a damp patch of my own

Best Answer

I prefer the larger darker nipples..even if the boobs r small, the darker areola makes up for the size...but, hey..i like em all in the end..

Best Answer

generally, larger works better for me, by larger I mean nipple diameter. I can get a better latch.

Best Answer

I have small dark brown tasty nipples with a big areola....

Best Answer

I have tiny brown perky boobs with darker brown areolas and small sensitive nipples.

Best Answer

I would have to see them either in a photo or in person to tell you -- and myself -- if I liked the looks of them. Then, if I did, and then you let me lick them or suckle them and I liked the taste, then we'd be onto a "winner"...HOWEVER, if your skin didn't taste nice to me, just for example, ok?, and I really didn't want to keep licking you -- as has once happened to me with a white woman -- then I'd have to (A) be honest and say, "Thanks but NO THANKS, or (B) Not say anything but just never call you again...But let's not look at this negative side and focus on the positive. Let's assume you're gonna taste great!!! ok? YYYYEEESSSSS!!!!

Best Answer

A favorite for sure! :D Entirely lickable, nippable.

Best Answer

BLACK? I've seen everything from the palest of caucasian to pinkish to pinkish-brown to brown and dark brown, but never BLACK.

Best Answer

Definitely Large black nipple with big aeriolae.

Best Answer

My man prefers large black nipples.

Best Answer

Nips are nips. I always say that. ;)

Best Answer

oh yes, the small pink ones everytime! I've seen 'em all in my time, so its just a personal preference.

Best Answer

small and pink, but in general i just like small nips, not fond of the large

Best Answer

both as they are both attractive.... :)

Best Answer

Yes and Yes

Best Answer

I like both some times I'll suckle large black nipples,then other times I'll suckle small pink nipples it makes no difference as long as she is turned and moaning

Best Answer

Large and big...colour doesn't matter :)

Best Answer

B O T H......DEPENDS ON THE MAN AND THE WOMAN......BEST ANSWER POSSIBLE.....

"iwantfun2" says, "Any and all!!!"...Well, that's him. Not me. I don't like 'ANY' nipple nor "ALL" nipples. I'm a fussy nipple lover...hahahha...just as many women have looked at my penis and said, "Oh my god!!!", meaning maybe yes, maybe no. And not all women's vagina's are nice to look at or "interact with" either....It's the total person that counts for me...not just the body parts. So that's me....

Best Answer

the darker and bigger the better. mmmmmm

Best Answer

There are going to be as many different responses to this question as there are different women. To better define the question, you might ask about aerolae; I think that's what you are inquiring about. My preference is for large aerolae which, when excited, will "pucker-up" to become long and thick nipples

Best Answer

Large black nipples and large areola, on a honey brown skinned breast, even on small breasts are a big turn on for men. I know, I got em.

Best Answer