PrettyFknDope PrettyFknDope 26-30, F 18 Answers Jun 19, 2012

A woman can make some of those most erotic sounds by just naturally speaking and sighing. It's incredible how my body reacts without my permission to such lovely sounds erupting from their throats. It's enough to make me forget completely what I was saying or doing...

Best Answer

Men don't do it enough, it's incredibly sexy.

Best Answer

Unfortunately I sound "special" when I do. LOL...I tease myself about this and my lovers has said it is true...I do sound "special"

Best Answer

A specialized moaner. Sounds cool.

Best Answer

I enjoy women moaning. its one of my favorite sounds. I enjoy rough stuff to so there is alway grunting giggling sighing and fun sounds

Best Answer

yea... tennis :D

Best Answer

Instant ***** for me...lick my ear to hear me moan first

Best Answer

Yeah moaning can be very cool. It also is like an indicator light when your doing something right. Like your pleasuring your partner and then you just hit the right spot in the right way and the Moaning turns up like 70 percent and so forth. <br />
> Oh Yeah. Right there. thats the spot baby. Don't stop!!! ha ha kind of funny <br />
some of the things we say when were getting it on. <br />
I was with one lady in a hotel room and she was telling me to quiet down because <br />
I was moaning and so forth. but I was just enjoying myself! so she stops <br />
goes over and cranks the TV volume up load because she wanted to drown out <br />
my moaning so other people didn't hear it. ha ha <br />
I mean hey I was just having a good time dam it.

Best Answer

I love it. I can't be quiet anyway, so whomever I'm with better like it too.:)

Best Answer

Yes it does , I love it . I love to hear him moan. Means your doing good .

Best Answer

It sure does. What else can indicate approval of ones ministrations so well in a non conversational way? If I can't elicit a moan, then I am not doing it right. That being said, I would prefer a verbal thank you or instructions on what might feel even better.

Best Answer

Mmm

Best Answer

yes it does!

Best Answer

OMG!! YES!! Its so hot

Best Answer

OMG!! YES!! Its so hot

Best Answer

I wanna watch a video of a man moaning as he licks *****.. I would get off to it. Mmmm

Best Answer

yes, its always a turn on.

Best Answer