The sale comes first and the truth comes second.

Best Answer

It's not about the . . . ble-blang ble-blang!

Best Answer

no, but it does make things easier!

Best Answer

For a little while, then you get used to having it, and it's the same. It helps a lot if it gets you past living hand to mouth. In oter words it's easy to pay for food clothing and shelter, but past that increase in happiness is temporary. Money makes some problems go away, but you get new ones. New ones include new, or more taxes, false friends, scammers, what do do with your money, cause you lose wealth if you keep it in the bank from inflation.

Best Answer

No, but it can bring comfort, and comfort can offset by a tad other misery.

Best Answer

Ask any potician busy doing social services!!<br />
I guess it does upto certain level and that level is pretty high and beyound that, guess it doesnt matter.

Best Answer

No. Money is just money. How it's used and how that affects someone can vary. Happiness involves a lot of things, and there is no one thing that brings it. Money can help someone to be happy, and it can ultimately create misery or stress in other people.

Best Answer

No, in fact I think too much money makes it harder for you to find happiness. Greed, envy and pride make it hard to find peace.

Best Answer

It sure beats being poor.

Best Answer

You can buy happiness with it

Best Answer

It does a little, in the respect that you need it to live.

Best Answer

it pays the bills, which keeps the collectors off my back, which makes me happy...so yes

Best Answer

no, but lack of money predisposes one to unhappiness

Best Answer