thefuture5040 thefuture5040 22-25, F 15 Answers Feb 28, 2012

No. Having money doesn't necessarily make a person more attractive. It might make them more conceited. Being wise with the money they have makes them more attractive.

Best Answer

No!, but money can change their physical appearance to make them attractive!:)

Best Answer

It seems to have that effect on gold digging women. Beautiful women typically don't hook up with destitute older men, but they will hook up with an old guy who is loaded.

Best Answer

Not to me, if they don't possess the qualities that would make someone attractive to me otherwise.

Best Answer

I always looked at lots of money as power, and power can sometimes be very scary, especially in the wrong hands.

Best Answer

Not to me. just means they got an extra dime in there pocket than i do. congrats... And i think how many people they had to screw to make that much m oney

Best Answer

My experience is, some people are influenced by money, it gives them the things they aspire to be part of, wealth, cars, posh homes, holidays continual good times etc etc, there are those that are only impressed by people who have money and are prepared to spend it on THEM. Then there are the people who have nothing but pretend to have loads and use credit cards to impress people AND get away with it. Gold diggers will always be impressed by those that can "slash the cash" but they'll only stay around while it's happening. The answer to your question IS are you attracted to people WITH money or people who SPEND money. It takes time to find out which is which.

Best Answer

Not at all...I think it can sometimes have the opposite affect, and make them less attractive- IF they act entitled, pompous. However if someone does have lot money , they can be very attractive of course..but it wouldn't be BECAUSE of their money- it would be their demeanor , attitude.

Best Answer

Generally it makes them huge douchebags.

Best Answer

Are they holding it in front of their faces?

Best Answer

No. I really cant stand people with alot of money. Especially my peers who are so spoil it makes them soooooo immature,

Best Answer

Nope. Just means they have money!

Best Answer