mom son ******
harshal1239 harshal1239 26-30 10 Answers May 2, 2012

Why should one think to the contrary? Mom son consensual ****** is just yet another natural phenomenon as any other family incestual relationship. It happens all over the world, across all sections of the society, although in varying degrees and there is no reason that 1.2 bn Indians should behave differently.

Best Answer

Its interesting, but I believe this could be happening in the country. I never heard of a primary sex teacher concept, but the ****** is definitely banned.

Now there are personal variations to it... some women might be more enthused... In any case, the vast variety of people might have some new dimensions.

Best Answer

The intense pleasure experienced by close relatives who enjoy sex is one of the reasons why ****** was made taboo by community leaders in earlier times - because otherwise many families would enjoy it without restraint, with many undesirable consequences.

Now that contraception is far more reliable, I have no doubt that many mothers and sons (as well as other close relatives) enjoy sex without any fear of pregnancy.

I am guided by some personal experience in saying this. Although I myself never had the good fortune of enjoying the pleasures of ******, I was able to facilitate the

incestuous relationship between a mother and her adult son - which I am happy to say, is still going strong at the time of writing (nearly 12 years later).

Best Answer

I fully agree with Andywatches. It happens in India just as it happens worldwide, but on a very hush hush basis for obvious reasons. Who are going to embarass themselves by breaking the news of having broken the most forbidden tabbo? Nobody is ready to suspect the normal loving bond between a mother and her son. This taboo and secrecy , the easy availability, the intensely pleasurable, mutually satisfying and rewarding stringless relationship having the potential to last the longest make mother son ****** sex one of the most adventurous yet attractive and successful among all sexual partnerships. Both partners satisfy their pressing needs. For the son, there can be no greater learning and practising experience. And the mother can experience even four to five ******* an hour or ten to twelve ******* a day. She can lick, suck, swallow or ride and enjoyher son to her heart's content. This is the personal experience of many of my relatives, friends & colleagues.

Best Answer

sincehindu religion promotes the mother as the primary sex teacher of her son and daughter I don't see a reason why a hindu mother will stop herself from teaching her son sex positions to her son

Best Answer

No !!!!. India is a cultured country.as far as I know.

Best Answer

it probably happens, but pretty rare

Best Answer

i heard of that but i don't think it true......is it?

Best Answer