mirvi mirvi 51-55, F 10 Answers Sep 12, 2010

How stupid ***!! Just tell yourself, yes they miss you because you obviously miss them. Somethings' missing in your life it sounds like. Be careful not to assume too quickly that it is the affair from the past that your longing for.

Best Answer

no,he or she was just using you

Best Answer

I think it all depends on the affair and what happens to the marriage once the affair is discovered. I will assume your relationship is over and that you are experiencing NC. I think if your AP contacts you...he or she probably misses you or the sex that they had with you. If they do not contact you, they probably do not and have refocused that attention elsewhere or back into their marriage.

Best Answer

Your affair partner probably misses having sex with you but I think that is about it.

Best Answer

CAll and ask them..if you are not allowed to contact them, then ya' better end it..

Best Answer

If I'm reading the question right........ it depends on the affair. Escapism & release - then yes - they will be missing you.

If not..........

Best Answer

You not exactly what you do together yes!!!!

Best Answer