Yes, if you had a past. Whatever it takes to keep you healthy, making sure he doesn't overdo it, even if you may not understand in the heat of the moment, as to why he is doing it.

Best Answer

sort of yes sort of no

Theoretically no he doesn't have the right to be mad but at the same time if it was he was concerned for your health or sometig because you didn't scythe full circumstances then maybe

I have in the past got mad with gloria because she was not sleeping and making herself sick because she was needing sleep and she wasn't going to sleep

Best Answer

He has the right to be mad. You have the right to ignore his madness.

Best Answer

No, it's your life so you can live it how you choose.

Best Answer

Anger is uncalled for, but concern is legit.

Best Answer

He is concerned about your health, and he also wants you to gain weight and get chubby for him....you need to sleep to do that.

Best Answer

maybe. I get mad sometimes for the same reason, my wife stays up till 3=4 every night while I have trouble staying up past midnight. It make me feel as if she doesnt want to sleep with me.

Best Answer

No. For whatever reason you didn't go to sleep is your business and he needs to deal with it. Now if you were banging on drums keeping him up then yes. Lol

Best Answer

Maybe he has plans for the day or you get super crouchy or he had plans for after you fell asleep like doing something he doesn't want you to know about.

Best Answer

No, your sleep patterns are nothing to do with him providing they do not interfere with his.

Best Answer

I guess. If he's concerned. Though I don't see being genuinely MAD about it.

Best Answer

Not mad. But a bit upset over the concern of my health. Head aches, and other issues.

Best Answer

Yeah. I side with him haha. I've been in his shoes.

Best Answer

Only if it was not your BF that kept you from sleeping.

Best Answer

No, It's your life and you have your own mind, he is just a partner to you.

Best Answer

No.

Best Answer

Hmph.

Best Answer

that's a pretty odd reason to be mad with someone

Best Answer