foldedunfolding foldedunfolding 31-35, F 6 Answers Jul 19, 2012

cats can be very affectionate mine is and she seems to sense when im feeling down and come and sit with me...

Best Answer

awww mine too! and sometimes i get massages for 5 mins straight! cats are so underrated!

Best Answer

ive had a number of cats but one in particular was intelligent waaaay above average. Her level of affection toward me was unbelievable. I was very much her mother in her eyes i imagine, and was just happy to sit on my shoulder whatever i was doing.

Best Answer

aww how very kind. my cats are super intelligent too, and i swear they communicate with me! if my ex and i were ever fighting, my one cat would run between us meowing at us to calm down while my other cat would get up on me an purr up a storm! they have the sweetest individual personalities too. yesterday i was leaving for work, and usually they will tell me that they are going to miss me/snuggle me goodbye, but yest they were nowhere to be found. when i went out the front door, i saw them in the window, sleeping on each each others' butts....soooo precious!

Best Answer

Id say it's a combination of both love and cattiness

Best Answer

lol me too

Best Answer

I had a cat that has passed .. I never found the problem with her but she was so sick I had to put her down.. I was so close to her I went into a deep dark depression.. she was and had my same attitude/spirit/personality.. I have since gotten another queen and still have the male cat she raise but we had a connection like no other... It was different.. I can't even begin to explain it.

Best Answer

Dogs have masters. Cats have staff. Make no mistake, your cat owns you.

Best Answer

well then i enjoy being owned:)

Best Answer

I think my cats love me. There is a wild cat who has hung around my place for about four years now who is still terrified of me. I believe he is the father of pretty much all of my cats. He used to sit with their mommy in the garage when they were kittens and watch them and play with them though. He never warmed up to me, but he still stays around even though the females are all spayed now.

Best Answer