Three rights make a left

Best Answer

Tolerance of the intolerant makes the intolerant tolerant of intolerance.

Best Answer

you my dear, are a genius... ;)

Best Answer

B I N G O ,,

Best Answer

Yes it is intolerance and judging:-) and Its being Human:-) Its Great to be Human to be able to make mistakes. To do it our way . to find a path to walk along and see the sights along the way they are all just a journey along the way enjoy:-)

Best Answer

I'd say it really depends on which intolerance you are speaking of. It you're being intolerant to people who are lactose intolerant, you miss, are a berk.

Best Answer

LOL

Best Answer

That is a very good question, and it highlights the abserdity of bumpersticker slogans such as "hate the haters"

So, the appropriate solution is to return the same behavior one espouses? How about making some effort to educate and possibly change the other persons point of view. How do you know their family was not killed by religious fanatics (think middle east) or had a child shot, or ran over. . .

Hatred is not what it used to be. . . You don't see lots of people joining the KKK, but you do see, "black lives matter" being espoused. . when questioned, they eschew "all lives matter" sorry, I can't buy that . .

Attempting to equate the percieved wrongs of a few to condemn all is the same behavior the German nazi's were guilty of. Not to mention the many other mass murders of governments that have been covered up.

No hating the "haters" is not an answer . . its another problem.

Best Answer