Or did I turn out crazy on my own? I CAN'T control my anger and temper, does being in a bad mood or being angry while a woman is pregnant really affects the child and gets them to be so?
MissGaga MissGaga 22-25, F 9 Answers Jun 28, 2012

Yes, it has something to do with it! When a woman is preggo, it can affect the child in many ways. The more the woman is calm, the better it'll be for the child. Sometimes though, the child can get it not by the mother but by the genes since it runs in the family.

Best Answer

I believe we have this anger crazy genes going on in my family, that sounds about right LOL But I have got more of those genes! lol

Best Answer

Maybe I dunno lol. My mum was a coffee addicted chain smoker with a firey temper when she was preg with me and look how I turned out lmao

Best Answer

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH okay I know about your smoking habit but you don't sound to me the fiery temper kinda person, I have never seen you angry on here, you always sound in a good mood lol! :))

Best Answer

LOL I had a go at a perve today :-P Im usually a happy girl but if something sets me off then its messy o_0

Best Answer

LOL i like this type! No mercy for the pervs!

Best Answer

Yay :-D

Best Answer

I am not too sure but I have some thoughts on this subject. When my sister in law was pregnant with my niece, she loved to have me around but couldn't stand her husband. We were like the best of friends. When she gave birth, everyone commented on how my niece looked like me, especially her eyes. I didn't see it but that's what most people said. The oddest thing that I've noticed is that my niece loves me to bits, like really. Sometimes it overwhelms me. I don't know, maybe I'm just a great uncle :-D My sister in law also had two kids after that, she didn't really like me during her second birth. Oddly enough, when the second child was born, we didn't get along too well. It confused the heck out of me because I did not feel the connection with her that I did with my first niece. So the question is; Are emotions transferable from mother to child? Personally I believe they are. I've done a bit of research within our family and some of the things that I have discovered are astonishing. That's just my opinion though. Don't know if it helps.

Best Answer

I don't think mood affects your child. Very few woman are in an awesome mood for their entire pregnancy.

Caffeine use isn't suppose to be good for the fetus but I don't think it causes any long term affect.

So my dear, in other words, it's just you ;)

Best Answer

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH are you calling me crazy in an indirect way? =P

Best Answer

Moi??? ;)

Best Answer

Yeah yeah YOU! =p

Best Answer

You choose what you want to be, it may have an effect yes but then you change it

Best Answer

prolly ;)

Best Answer

my mum was drinking heavily and she had me and my bro inside her...(yeah i have a twin) ...i am pleasantly calm as a person and dont drink...just i like lots of space for myself.

Best Answer

Maybe? But why get so caught up on something that was out of your control, your in control now and its up to you what you want to be, whether it be crazy or mild.

Best Answer