czned czned 51-55 4 Answers May 13, 2013 in Community

There is natural and artificial selection. Natural means its a live, and let live thing where its all natural. Artificial means their evolution is directly influenced and lead by another being for desired results

Best Answer

Another being is part of nature.

Best Answer

I know but terminology and what we as humans do to these other animals is not possible, or seen in nature.

Best Answer

Humans are a product of nature. Ergo products of humans are also products of nature.

Best Answer

The smart phone I am using right now is a product of nature.

Best Answer

I know what you are saying but terminology has the right of way here. Everything in the universe is natural but in the way they are arranged and made make them "artificial" or tampered result in that separation. The technology you are using to type this is made up of natural objects but the assortment and end product is not. You won't walk around the desert, ocean, or other place and see an iPad forming as a result of XXXXXX. I know what you're saying, but we need a way to separate the "natural" and the "artificial"

Best Answer

Nothing is artificial. Everything is real. Your I pad analogy is flawed. The Ipad came into existence by billions of years of natural processes that gave birth to human intelligence.

Best Answer

survival of the fittest!

Best Answer

Natural selection implies the "natural" life and death competition of random and natural events.

Best Answer

Think it implys how strong of a ***** cell you were

Best Answer