iwant0beHAPPY iwant0beHAPPY 26-30, F 5 Answers Dec 31, 2013 in Community

...but ...you're ...batman *sniff*

Best Answer

Batman has a lonely heart

Best Answer

then i'm going to speak to shaandar about letting you wear the cape... here, you can have these hearts in the meantime... ♥♥♥♥♥♥

Best Answer

You're sweet peach :) thank you. I let shaandar borrow the cape because I was feeling generous today :)

Best Answer

Yep

Best Answer

*hugs*

Best Answer

It would if I let it I suppose, but I plan on going out and collecting kisses from drunken but beautiful married women at midnight. That's always a pleasant distraction, and a good way to remind myself how lucky I am to be single. ;}

Best Answer

Have fun! I guess it's not such a bad thing, you're the test of trust... if they give in to you means they don't deserve their husbands :)

Best Answer

The trick is, don't drink and let them come to me. Husbands get cranky sometimes and I'd rather they were angry with their wives than with me. ;}

Best Answer

So true, why be drunk and flirting with single men when they can be with their husbands. Not your fault.

Best Answer

** laughing ** I know why. *grin*

Best Answer

poor husbands

Best Answer

I should feel ashamed... ;{

Best Answer

The world works in mysterious ways - you are the crossroad that defines whether or not a woman deserves to be with her husband. You're a single guy, you have nothing to be ashamed of.. if they truly loved their husbands they wouldn't be talking to you in the first place.

Best Answer

I don't know about that, it's all in good fun I would hope. Just because her favorite candy bar is a Snickers, doesn't mean she wouldn't like a bite of a Three Musketeers once in a while when she thinks nobody is paying attention. *grin*

Best Answer

Just means she doesn't completely love him. I'd divorce her.

Best Answer

I wouldn't think that at all. Pretty extreme over a drunken kiss I would think. No sense wrecking lives over it.

Best Answer

She wrecked it already by kissing another man while married. Maybe I am too old fashioned... I'd feel betrayed.

Best Answer

Awww... that's kinda sweet in this day and age. ;}

Best Answer

It's hard.

Best Answer

You must be married eh?

Best Answer

Nope. But it would be nice to be in a relationship where both parties are completely faithful to each other.

Best Answer

Mmmm... I suppose that it would be, but I abandoned the notion after being married for twenty years long ago. Somebody made her a better offer I suppose. She said I shouldn't take it personally... she had 'evolved' and all that... but I did. She's been remarried and divorced twice since then, so I'm assuming she's still 'evolving.' I've stayed single. Nothing is worth hurting that badly over again.

Best Answer

Sad story :( I guess the problem was with her... she was one of those women in your earlier messages. You deserved better :) Maybe you will meet someone worth being hurt over one day, who knows. Love is nice when it's real.

Best Answer

Naw... I'm too old to dream about having a life with someone I could expect loyalty in love from. I am at least reasonably content most of the time being single, and I'd rather not upset my apple cart. ;}

Best Answer

I guess I am happy for you :) and you're never too old for anything. Have a happy new year though! All the best with the ladies, time to pick the bad fruit.. but tonight you might get lucky haha. Gotta head out in a few mins to a family gathering I don't really want to be.

Best Answer

Understood. ;}

Best Answer

Get ready and have fun!!

Best Answer

Oh you have no idea..

Best Answer

*hugs* hating this feeling

Best Answer