can't say it does

Best Answer

Didn't appeal to me last century and it doesn't this century either.

Best Answer

No, China has been an atheist nation since the Communists gained power in 1949. Religion is false, so it has no appeal to realistic people. It has only empty and grandiose promises that are absurd to the most logical and ob<x>jective people.

Best Answer

Yes, and yes.

Best Answer

No and no!

Best Answer

Why am I not suprised? Everyone has an opinion. Ours just differ.

Best Answer

I paraphrase joesph cambpell. 'if your myth doesnt speak to the realities of your every day experience in a way that makes sense in your gut then your faith will break down and not work'

Best Answer

Naah, an organised boat trip wouldn't even appeal to me. I make my own rules, albeit, often badly. But "that's the way I like it baby I don't wan't to live forever". <br />
Also, although my bookshelves are crammed with dozens of religious books of various denominations, there are only a few that I respect, and the reason why, is that they don't require uniforms.

Best Answer

No. I can find fellowship outside of a church and my spirituality comes from God, not man.

Best Answer

Me too, wise one, very cool!

Best Answer

I am going to church sometimes but it isn't really clicking yet.

Best Answer

I believe but I think a lot of churches are going under... lol

Best Answer