uknaturist uknaturist 51-55, M 4 Answers Dec 14, 2012 in Health

I have taken flying lessons. I did every thing but solo. I know there is more oxygen in the air when it is cold. The partials are further apart when it is hot it takes more distance on the runway to get up in the air when the air is hot.

Best Answer

It all depends on your tidal volume...the altitude you live in, air quality..and, if you are acclimated to the climate you find yourself in.<br />
these effect your number of circulating red blood cells..as they carry the oxygen thruout your circulatory system.

Best Answer

Wow, you are so aware. What do you take to be so smart!

Best Answer

I was an open heart surgery nurse. they daily change the heartlung bypass machines, and between all surgeries.,using also the barometric pressures.

Best Answer

a measurement of the volume of your lung capacity..numbers are based in..tides..for both inhalation, and expiration..the force , another factor..am I getting an acknowlegement on your term paper, haha, no, just kidding..while on a respirator, lung machine, ..all of this is monitored, including your sighs, a very crucial part of breathing..

Best Answer

who cares?

Best Answer

I care enough to ask the question,

Best Answer

well..look at all the answers you got!!!!

Best Answer