Those beings on the higher dimensional worlds can, if they so choose, see EVERYTHING that is going on! Do they care? I've seen it said that they don't.<br />
What if they do see your most intimate or private / secret moments? Well, it is true that you can't keep a secret from the higher dimensions; but they know that our physical bodies are just biological mechanisms - like biological robots - which we use... and they've also experienced having one, and understand their needs and functioning. It doesn't faze them; nor should you worry about it. Think of your body as an avatar, playing in a video game or holodeck... What would it matter if you saw one taking a shower or sh*t? I bet the novelty would soon wear off.<br />
Of much more importance is your MOTIVATION... your integrity to Who You Really Are !

Best Answer

If they could doya really think they would watch? Hey, if they are kinky like that its cool cause I don't know anyways

Best Answer

I hope.so!

Best Answer

they have probably seen it all before.

Best Answer

No, the dead stay dead, until the ressurection.

Best Answer

nope... the dead are dead....<br />
... and they would only think what you would expect them to think... so you are projecting your memories of them against your own actions

Best Answer

No, they are dead.

Best Answer

I'd like to think of it like where ever they are...there is no time. They just live a life and when we pass we meet them in it. There is no time where they are so life is just lived again in a new version. We make our own afterlife.

Best Answer

No , I would think that they would have better things to do and see than to look at a raisin taking a shower.

Best Answer