I'm just wondering, I see some of my friends kiss and it doesn't bother me, they're happy, why not show it?
doublevin doublevin 13-15, M 10 Answers May 1 in Community

No. I like seeing people in love.

Best Answer

In general, people should be aware of their surroundings. It's not okay everywhere. But most places, sure.

Best Answer

Moderate kissing and hugging now and then doesn't bother me. It's when people are really close to me and they're all groping on each other and swallowing each other's tongues like crazy that I get creeped out. Keep that to yourselves.

Best Answer

It's fine as long as you don't over due it. <br />
As far as friends go, I know some people who i'll hang out with and they just awkwardly kiss even during the times when people are talking to them. That's awkward. <br />
As for strangers, I've been to the movies on a first date and a couple sitting right in front of me are making out ferociously, that's way too much, and NOT COOL!

Best Answer

as long as their not trying to make a baby i could careless.

Best Answer

No.

Best Answer

It does bother me a bit. I just don't think it's necessary. To me it's usually a sign of insecurity in the relationship.

Best Answer

No.

Best Answer

something about morals or whatever

Best Answer

lol what are those?

Best Answer