If you are not familiar at all with PAS {Parent Alieniation Syndrome} then please save your sarcastic or painful comments for another forum or time , please! This is one of the most difficult struggles an Alieniated Parent (Mother OR Father) could ever have to deal with! If you are in my circle, or a friend, OF COURSE I WELCOME your comments! I not only work the social service court with hundreds of these cases, but I advocate for it BECAUSE it strikes so close home, especially at the Holidays & their Birthdays. Have a beautiful wonderful Holiday Season, Sweet People & Friends!
IFoundYourDiary IFoundYourDiary 46-50, F 2 Answers Dec 22, 2012 in Family Struggles

Haven't talked to my parents in 5 years. I would not survive the loss of my kids. No comparison

Best Answer

How do you think YOUR parents feel? You are THEIR child, after all.....
So there IS a comparison....I dont know your situation of course....but i hate it that my ex thinks (and does) break every rule in the system, yet they turn their blinded eyes....
Still and all, I had a sweet Christmas & just savored what little time i had til he came boppin in and stole them away . AGAIN.
! hope yall did as well. Blessed Christmas, yall!

Best Answer

You know...I wonder why it is that no one even gives a crap about this subject? Why is it that no one even cares unless of course it affects THEM??? I guess its the same way with death though, isnt it? Unless its YOUR child in that coffin, you just dont give a damn, do you? WELL I DO! And so do alot of people. And thats the point im trying to make here. THIS IS a death in a way. Losing your child to Alieniation by the other Parent/Grandparent is the same thing as them being dead - or worse in ways.. at least in death , you have closure. Here, you keep hoping you might get a glimpse of them, you might hope they will see that you LOVE them, that they may wake to the fact that they have been duped , kidnapped, brainwashed.... but even the world is blinded by the other spouses "heroic" narcistic ways. Screw him

Best Answer

it is harder at christmas but i dont think there is a lot of PAS in my case. im blessed in that regard at least.

Best Answer