Yes, it most definately does. Parents fighting teaches a child what a disfunctional marriage is. And, children learn what they live...

Best Answer

they tend to be terrorists. like you see 13/14 year people running away from home to join separatist groups

Best Answer

YES! it is important for a child to be in a happy, safe environment. I've worked with children for about 6 years now and I see the difference when it comes to children in an abusive household versus a calm one.

Best Answer

1000% it effects you in every aspect of life in future....from how you trust people, especially your future spouse, you will every time you argue or disagree think of parents fighting how they dealt with it.......it will haunt/stay with you forever

Best Answer

No, it is a child job unfortunately to be strong enough to always be focused on a positive future. Do not allow your parents fighting to make you weak...let it make you stronger and always remember that someday when college comes you will get out :) I am 6 months away or less from my graduation and I am going to a far far away college and trust me I am ready for this new journey full of new experiences and new friends and most importantly a clean slate without the constant bickering of my parents.

Best Answer

I agree in the end its up to person to choose destiny path right choices,, easy to say try doing them

Best Answer