swt30 swt30 18-21 58 Answers Oct 5, 2010

Regardless of one's opinion it does happen and oft times it is not a dibilatating experience. I lived with my mother and was a teen crossdresser. Initially she didn't view it too favorably but after a time she grudgingly gave it tacit approval which slowly grew into acceptance and support.<br />
Mother was not the most modest person and seeing it just we two, and one was at least a "part-time girl" propriety went to the wind. Many's the time she'd walk past me in bra and panties and sometimes with only panties, her boobs being covered by her hands. And many was the time she'd walk in on me while I "taking care of myself' asnd wait until I finished. <br />
Anyway, she was not a drinker at all, sometimes passing up a champaign toast at a wedding, and I'dnever seen her anything but in compleat control until one night after an office Christmas party. I was in bed and heard her let herself in and immediately stumble and knock over a chair. I went into the foyer to see what was going on and there she was sprawled in another chair, out cold. We lived in the city so she didn't drive home, but took a taxi. I couldn't leave her there so I got her up and led her to her room. She asked me to help her get her clothes off and I obliged. Off came the dress and slip and while she trued undoing her bra I worked on her stockingsd and girdle. This while she was Actually I took the stockings off still attached to the girdle and with them came her panties. So there she lay, with only one bra hook standingbetween her and total nudity. it wasn't the first time I'd seen her naked, znd liked the times in the past i got a throbboing erection which she saw sticking out through my nightgown. She laughed and asked if she turned me on and I had to admit that I was very hot. With that she passed out again. The situation being what it was I threw all propriety, honor, morals and whatever else demanded I not touch her to the wind and got on top of her. I slid easily inside her and was ******* in a couple of minutes. It was beautiful and i did it twice more, going asleep beside her with her nipple inmy mouth.<br />
When morning came I woke first and as I was leaving her bed she reaqched for me and said a gentle "Thank you". She told me she knew that sober she would never do what she did, but allowing me to take her that way; "It was rape you know, but we'll keep it between us" : was all she wanted and then, seeing the wall had been breached she said we could finally become lovers.And we did, consumating our affair a couple of times a week for many years.

Best Answer

Yes there are many families who have sex with in family. One of them is our family.
I male sister dad and mom. I and sis are twin. We started early then move to do oral. We are also nudist. We go to nudist resort. We know few families who have sex with other families too.
People are weird we do not talk with abnormal (with cloths) people. But among like minded people we enjoy every thing

Best Answer

That is very interesting!

Best Answer

Lots of boys have took advantage of a drunken mom.

Best Answer

i think it could be so bad but i had sex with my uncle for the first time as a 15 yr. old girl he was very gentle and careful and in my case it was very good

Best Answer

I was in a secret relationship with my cousin until she got married. I do miss it: the secret meet ups, the taboo of ******, the emotional connection, the erotica of it all.

Best Answer

Quest I tried to PM you several times & can't. Do you have a block on your account?

Best Answer

Was it only the one time? I'm glad he was gentle with you.

I always had a crush on my uncle when I was young.

Best Answer

I had a cute cousin that I was very turned-on by.

Best Answer

Probably Quest had not bothered to check his settings. They are automatically set to exclude anyone with adult content unless changed. I discovered this a little while ago myself, accidentally.

Best Answer

Yes it does. It is not something one admits to or wishes to discuss at a social. One does not even tell their closest friend. You hear about some of the weird ones but the happy ones are kept secret. I have actually heard from two elder ladies who said they had sex with their sons but never told anyone.

Best Answer

I can understand why they would not want it to become common knowledge.

Best Answer

Yes there are, the word '******' wasn't created for kicks. Sexual taboos are less rare than most think, there are groups for that here on EP.

Best Answer

You are very correct. Taboos are less rare then most would admit.

Best Answer

I have never had sex with my mother, but I have touched her breasts. She pulled her shirt up and had me put lotion on her back while she was sitting between my legs. I was getting more and more turned on rubbing her back, and I slid my hands around and touched her nipples very casually. By this time, my **** was throbbing against her ***. She said, "That's enough", and pulled her shirt back down. When I was a teenager, I used to get so aroused by the scent of her ***** when she would walk around the house in her nightgown after a shower. She didn't wear panties to bed. Every once in awhile, I would get to see her bush and I would secretly ********** if I could.

Best Answer

She must not have washed herself very good if you got aroused by her scent after she showered.

Best Answer

I am sorry you all think only bad of these relations. Of course if there is any pressure or misbehave i condemm it too. But I personally look back at an experience I wouldn't want to have missed it.

Best Answer

People tend to think the way they are programmed to.

Best Answer

I think that the topic of molestation is so pushed into people's head so much that even when people on hear read that the encounters were completely consensual, even as adults their mind can't get past someone being molested.<br />
It may not be an accepted practice by some, but I'm sure that it happens more often than than people would like to think and I'm almost positive that most of the encounters are not as unpleasant as some would be led to believe. Hell most of the people who express it as such a negative occurance, probably didn't feel that way until someone told them how much they were, abused, taken advantage of or told how horrible and unnatural the act was.<br />
There are mothers that are so paranoid that they are affraid that there is a possibility that their daughters might be molested by there fathers, thus causing a detatchment between fathers and daughters.<br />
People tend to think that just because it doesn't happen inside the little bubble of their universe that it doesn't or shouldn't happen anywhere. They feel that any activity that they don't partake in shouldn't be practiced by anyone.<br />
I have even seen where people where people want to ban the subject on this site. People really need to wake up.

Best Answer

It has nothing to do with rationalization, it has to do with people being able to say anything they want, in a place that gives them the ability to do so. That way even if you don't agree with the things said, you at least know they exsist. We can not longer afford to be blind and ignorant in todays world, we should be listen, read and educate ourselves so that we will know the truth when we hear it.

Best Answer

Let me explain that, I a not trying in any way to condone or excuse ******, I am just pointing out that there are some that evidently do not see all instances of it as negative. Those stories are also seen too. Knowledge should never be suspressed; positive or negative.

Best Answer

Unfortunately it is suppressed on here. Those types of groups are quickly shut down, and members censured. It should not be so.

Best Answer

I agree, but the Internet is still controlled unless the site is manned overseas & hidden where people can say whatever they want without fear of being persecuted.

Not sure if you are in the US or what, but this the reality here most of the time as sad as it is.

The ONLY time I abhor free speech, is when it encourages people to hate others.

Best Answer

I am not in favor of molestation, but people should be allowed to discuss things, even so-called taboo subjects.

Best Answer

I agree with you, bud.

Best Answer

Repeat after me: "If I can imagine it, someone, somewhere, is doing it." That's how it works, hon.

Best Answer

never have, but got caught rubbing it many times my mom. she liked it and so did i. would do her if she wanted, and i know she would.

Best Answer

Yes, I know the feeling well.

Best Answer

yes. It's disgusting child abuse and a horrifying idea. However just like many other disgusting and horrible ideas people have there are many people who do it.

Best Answer

its just family love

Best Answer

1. ****** is genetically and morally disgusting. 2. Pedophiles say they "love" their victims too, you wanna argue on why ********** is wrong? 3. Bringing physical love into what should be strictly platonic and family love, confuses things vastly. 4. Unless the child is over 18 it's considered statutory rape, molestation, sexual assault, sexual abuse, and child endangerment. 5. Many countries have laws allowing incestous relationships if both parties sign an agreement saying they will not have kids. 6. If you're trying to tell me that icest is "normal, desirable, and just love" you seriously need your head examined. 7. Consent is only one of many factors about sexual relationships that must be taken into account.

Best Answer

There is NO CULTURE that exists on the planet where ****** is considered "normal", ****** has been a taboo for centuries. The only people I can think of being okay with !ncest is Pe0philes, because they want an excuse for preying on their children.

Best Answer

Or lust.

Best Answer

When I was a boy and school, there was sex between mom and son. We often took baths and showers together and she loved to play with my penis. When I started getting erections, some times I would go into her. A lot of times, when my dad was away, she would let me sleep with her. This went on for several years.

Best Answer

"Yes it happens" I was 17 and she was 39. I was setting on the side of her bed talking to her about girl problems. Only the hall light was on but I could see her nice body through her nightgown. "She new that I looked at her body as she walked around the house in that see through." As we talk she took my hand and my penis was so roused. <br />
She saw how I was hard and we stop talking for a long time and I move about a foot closer to her and she pull me closer and I was on top of her. I only had on some sport shorts and she had no panties on, so it was so easy. I was in her so easy because she was so wet. We both was scare and shaking at first. I came real fast and wanted to stop but she said, " Oh god please don't stop" and she after about 5 min she has an ******, I stop and she turn over and was crying. I didn't know what to do so I when back to my room. We never talked about it, but about 18 months later I could hear her ************ late one night. I open up her bedroom door and took off my shirt and she said, "GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE" I took both of her hands and held them down and said no one will never know. Her relaxed and I was in her. She was so wet and at first she said, "Oh my god what are we doing" and started to cry I didn't stop and she was liking it. This time she had an ****** about 2 min after I did. The next day she said, "maybe I should move out" two weeks later I when in her room again, and told her. " I would love to please you". she just took off her see through nightgown and got on top. That was the best sex ever for both of us. We both ****** the same time and. We had sex more and more after a few weeks we was having sex 5 to 7 times a week, and we almost always ****** at the same time. It stop after I moved out at the age of 21. She found someone and I did too. I have been with 25 women and had never had a sex mate that we both came together at the same time. It was the best sex ever. It's been a few years now and she lives with a man, but last week when he was gone. We was at the house she hug me and said, "I have not had an ****** sent you moved out" I told her the truth, "You was the best sex partner ever" I was getting hard so I said, I got to go. I just wanted to take her to the bedroom and have that sex that we had. <br />
She told her boy friend that we had sex in the past. He told her that she was sick and moved out two days ago. She call me an hour ago and told me to come over tonight. I have never stopped thinking about the sex we had and she has touch me for years and stare at me and me back at her. God I want to go have sex with her so bad, but should I?

Best Answer

<rolling eyes in the air> this is REAL life buddy, NOT fairy tales!

Best Answer

For sure you need to go back. She was there for you and if you do not go back then she will fell that your asamed of her now.

Best Answer

This is another very interesting experience.

Best Answer

Well, I wonder if you DID go over and have more sex with her. My guess is that you probably did. Most people would give in to their carnal yearnings.

Best Answer

yes. my mom (and aunt) and i have sex as often as two spouses would.

Best Answer

You mean once a year?

Best Answer

I fully agree with Brendabrown2033. Many of of my relatives and friends do this, but only a few admit it. I've seen many of them at multiplexes, malls trains and buses getting too close and doing too intimate things in public that are certainly sexual encounters.

Best Answer

there is ****** and then there is fun between consenting adults. family is fine if only for fun. no marriage or kids, that changes things.

Best Answer

I will that is the sickest thing ever...any mother who does that with her child should be locked up forever!! that is beyond abuse...and in this world...I would not be surprised!! there are alot of sick people in this world!!

Best Answer

hater

Best Answer

In never ****** my mom but me and my aunt do it all the time, one time when I was 15 she took me to se my grandma, and wile we were there she was drinking a lot of wine, so after a wile she started getting handsey with me, so I went to the back room of the house and called her, when she got over to the room I just pulled her in and closed the door, then I told her to take all of her clothes off, and I took off all mine too, then I just laid on the bed and she stared at my Penis for about 10 minuets, and just befor my erection wheat away she started sucking my **** and then she got on top of me and stated riding my ****. The my blind grandma walked in on us, so I kept ******* her quietly

Best Answer

I do had sex with my few aunts and cousin but i never had sex with my mom. But sometime were both having a bath together. I seen her naked and she also see me naked. I do suck her boobs but i never lick or f*** her.

Best Answer

I think it does happen.....see my story some mother love their sons more than they should....true story by the way.

Best Answer

i tend to think that people that are too lazy, or disgusting to go find an unrelated person to have sex with deserve what they get when they start that crap with a close family member -- yes it happens because the lazy, nasty folks that like that sort of thing dont care how skanky they become

Best Answer

LOL. Believe me, trying to persuade my mother to have sex has proven MUCH more challenging than the average woman has been for me. Apparently, many women like disgusting men. What are you doing lurking around all these lazy, disgusting people for anyway?

Best Answer